1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

wait so how do i get on the server

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ridge, Jun 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ridge

Ridge New Member

Howdy, the name's Ridge, so far I got two lovely characters in Starbound that are dying to get out and about and never see each other IC. Funny, that, how nobody's ever seen them in the same room together at the same time.
    Anyway, I've been flipping through pages and pages of discussion, still not really sure how to get on the server. Just going to say hi and hope that one of you nice fellows can help me out. Thanks.

2. TrashHound

I've you've applied, and have been accepted, you should have received a message with the server adress.

If so, welcome to the server!

If not, apply, and good luck!

3. Ridge

Ridge New Member

Ah, right then. Thanks. Suppose I had a spot of blindness on that page.
    Now it's giving me an error saying it's the wrong password or that my account doesn't exist. Lovely.

4. TrashHound

Ah, so you've been accepted? Wonderful, and welcome! If you were accepted recently, you'll have to wait for the next server reset I'm afraid, at noon EST I believe.

1 person likes this.
  5. Ridge

Ridge New Member

Agh, bugger. Suppose I'll have to hang around here instead. Thought it was supposed to be every four hours or summat.

6. Ridge

Ridge New Member

Thanks and that though. How do I uprate someone?

7. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

When you mouse over someone's post it gives you options to rate on the bottom right of that post's box. Usually people use the "agree" or "like" options for upratings.

1 person likes this.