1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Glitch Scribe Camtick (Introduction)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Orenten, May 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Orenten

Orenten New Member

Greetings and salutations, Organics and Non-Organics! My full name is
    Maiden Scribe Camtick Sprocket Pumpclank. But, having recently defected from the singularity of thought that is the oppressed and restrained Glitch mass, I have renounced my full title in favor of something more "me", as I observed Organics tend to do. Today, I am simply Scribe Camtick, on a quest of knowledge and higher being. Allow me to explain...

I retain no memory of the time that I spent as a servant to the HIVE, other than I spent almost all of my functioning time researching things for my colony with other scribes in isolation from the public- the reason for that is so that no other unit could court me and distract me from my work. It was my work that I was assigned to the critical task of researching organic thinking and process. Meaning in short, emotion.
    It was with this research that I was able to gain my independence from my masters with the basic fundamentals of "Free Will". Though, I still feel as if I am missing so much more. So, I have assigned myself with the task of researching emotion and learning it myself in hopes of not only gaining more self awareness, but in hopes of being able to successfully recreate and reproduce emotion; meaning I want to have a more organic way of thinking and life.

Such task as a demanding one, and I will gladly use my functioning life to try and recreate emotion for my own use.
    So far, I have learned that a rubber duck is a item of entertainment for organics when bathing themselves. I have also learned that food is a gateway item to emotion, and thus will be my focal point of research until I find something else. If you wish to assist me in my quest of researching emotion, please contact me as Scribe Camtick.

-I look forward to the adventures I'll have in this sector!

[​IMG]

2. Caws

Caws birb

Good luck, Glitch friend. May your travels be safe and guided by Kluex.
    -TL3102

3. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

I'm always open for talking if you have any more questions Camtick, just contact me via this account.

-Jask Hearthin