1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

PSYCHOPATH PRANK!!!! (GONE WRONG?!) -CRIS PRANKS- EP.1

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by KillerWaves, May 1, 2016.

Tags:
?

LIKE-DISLIKE

Poll closed Aug 1, 2016.
  1. LIKE

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. DISLIKE

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  1. KillerWaves

KillerWaves New Member

-Video-

Cris going up to a group of 3 people (Nano, Omega, Jaycee) telling them he was looking for
    "Dirty Work" , They would tell a guard, but the guard would let him be, because there was no crime he actually committed, after this Cris would leave the scene for 5 mins and a blonde man (Rodrick) with a french accent would appear Suggesting they shoot Cris, The Group of four would discuss shooting Cris, Cris comes back and A white Avian (Jaycee) puts Cris at Gunpoint. Cris would then tell them it was a prank and, then the white avian would pistol whip Cris in the Jaw, He would then say "It's just a prank bro" , The video would cut to Jaycee saying "He cant upload this if he's dead" the word dead would repeat 3 times slowing down each time...The video would cut to The blond Guy (Rodrick) Breaking the SD card to a Camera and walking off.
    The video would cut to closeups and x rays of his jaw.

The video would end with Kris in his room saying:

"Hey Guys, its Kris here, and I just wanna tell you guys i'm OK , I've got it checked out, the doctor said ill be fine, I wanna thank you guys for watching this video, if you enjoyed it, click that like button, I really appreciate your support and don't forget to follow me!..
    Peace out PrankNatiom-Prank On!"

-Video Ends-

2. KillerWaves

KillerWaves New Member

Message-

Hey guys, Cris here, wondering what you guys wanna see next, Heart Attack prank, or the Mystery Sneeze prank!!!

Peace out Prank Nation-Prank On!