1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Goodbye Antares

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Kazyyk, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Cynirr

Cynirr O15

Legends will be remembered.

2. Cassidy

Cassidy The Strudel

I wish you the best of luck Kaz, Ya' allowed me to make a lot of memories and meet people who I probably would have never met, We will all miss you

3. Parrthurnax

Parrthurnax New Member

We may have now known each other well, but im going to miss you... Good luck friend.

4. Jarl_Balgruuf

Jarl_Balgruuf New Member

Kaz,
    I may have not been here long enough to know you very well, but I can tell you that I'm very grateful that you made this server.
    This server that all of us have enjoyed, and can continue to enjoy into the future. All thanks to you.
    Nay shall I cry, and nay shall I weep, for I know thou'st left us for thy own reasons. I still respect you all the same - And I believe I can say the same for the rest of the Antaran community.

Your friend,
    Syilx.

5. Andromeda-SB

Andromeda-SB New Member

Behind every community are those who have taken the time and effort to create the foundations from which so much has been built. It is because of you, Kaz, that so many players found their way to Antares and it is through that entire cities have literally been built. Countless of stories have been told on this platform and will continue to do so. Entire colonies, empires, and wars have been fought on the stage you've created (not to forget the rest of your team as well!)

Thank you so much for the time you've put into creating this server. I don't think people take enough time to thank the people who first made this possible. Thank you, thank you, and thank YOU for having made this possible. Best wishes in your future endeavors and remember, the rest of the community will always welcome you if you choose to return from time to time. ♥

6. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

Bye, Kaz. Hopefully you do well in whatever you're gonna do next. Just know that you started something beautiful.

7. Grifter

Grifter New Member

farewell you beautiful son of a bitch

we'll miss you.

8. Seantom5

Seantom5 New Member

Goodbye Kaz, I'm sure we will all miss you!

9. Aero

Aero New Member

Woah. Uh. Yikes.

We'll miss you bud. You did a great job, and don't let yourself think otherwise.

10. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

Where was I during this development.

You'll dearly be missed, Kaz. I'm sorry I wasn't around as much as I could have been. I suppose I'm still around, technically.