1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Alpha Asteroid Base

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Midnight5639, Jan 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Midnight5639

Midnight5639 New Member

Alpha Station has been around longer than anyone can remember, and has at times been a hive of villainy, and at others has been the center of law and justice. Who leads it, and what sort of place will it be in the era of the council? That depends on who steps up and takes charge...

My character needed a Space Station for her backstory. So I built one. Located in the asteroid field of -9, 0, You'll spawn right on it. I have no problems with people building on it, as my character will certainly not be taking ownership of it. I think it'll be interesting to see who takes ownership of it and what rules they will impose.

Main Area:
    starbound 2016-01-19 21-33-06-12.png
    Apartments Bottom:
    starbound 2016-01-19 21-33-41-88.png
    Apartments Top:
    starbound 2016-01-19 21-33-53-34.png

Enjoy!

92 people like this.
  2. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

Why do they have such a large spaceship? Is this ICly justifiable? Because that'd be hella expensive and costly to keep.
    I'm watching you, for asspulling

3. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

Easy now;
    Sunday

4. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

I was joking, but it's still important, so I watch yonder member.

5. Midnight5639

Midnight5639 New Member

Honestly, I don't plan on my characters ICly having anything to do with its upkeep, but I imagine that people would be able to mine the surrounding asteroids for upkeep. It's not really meant to be a spaceship, more a space station with thrusters to make sure it doesn't hit anything super big via minor adjustments. Mostly, I wanted to make a thing and see if anyone does anything fun with it.