1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Logging in problem

Discussion in 'Concerns and Suggestions' started by BrianL, Jan 4, 2016.

1. BrianL

BrianL Previously BrianL.

I am having trouble logging in to the Antares Whitelist Account Management, and the server please help!

2. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

This is because you haven't applied for the whitelist. You should see an Apply button up top in the navbar.

Also, it is preferable if you do a username change to remove the period in your forum name to make acquiring a whitelist easier should you be accepted.

3. BrianL

I have applied for the whitelist and I was accepted and they gave me my username and password, but it isn't working I might try removing the period

4. Smokestack

Your name doesn't appear in our whitelist because of the period in your name it seems then. Please remove the period in your name by changing your user name.

5. BrianL

How do I change my username?

6. Smokestack

Click into your profile by clicking on your username on the top right. In the sidebar is an option for a username change.