1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Nate's Log

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by fobu123, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fobu123

fobu123 New Member

Alright, is this thing on. *Someone tabs on the screen* Good. I'm Nate. I fled my homeworld in a Minikrog scoutship after I found out what the Minikrog were doing. I couldn't believe they had been experimenting on all those poor sentient creatures. Even my old friend Talli the avian. I was furious, confused, scared, no horrified to find out what I had been fighting for all those years. I support the development of science but no one has the right to harm people - people! - in the name of science.
    I decided to flee to the Antares sector. I have heard stories of horrible things happening here as well, but at least I'll be able to start again here. Hopefully I'll be able to avoid the Minikrog.
    I send out a radio transmission to find other sentients but I haven't gotten a response. I listened to the radio as well but there was nothing. I'm starting to wonder if those stories about Antares are even true. I might be losing my mind over the horrors I've seen. I didn't want to believe it. How could I've been so blind? How could all of us have been so blind?

2. fobu123

fobu123 New Member

Hello, Nate here. I got some time to collect my thoughts. I feel a bit better now. Not much but enough to keep my mind straight.
    I made a giant jump with my ship. I'm suprised it didn't break. I should be more careful. To be sure it doesn't I don't want to move for now. Which means I had to break into someones empty beach house to sleep for the night. I don't want to be stuck sleeping in my ship again. It doesn't have any accomodations whatsoever. I'm planning on living in Olympus. I haven't taken enough money with me though. I only have 195 pixels. Maybe I can rent an appartment if I can get a job. I'll have to send them a message before I arrive so they know I'm interested.

3. fobu123

fobu123 New Member

Got to Olympus because of an ad on the radio. Turns out it's run down. They're salvaging the machinery. No one's allowed in. Plus my ship broke down. Apparently that jump was too much. I must have overheated it. Makes sense. It was much more than it's recommended distance. I can't believe it didn't even show a warning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.