1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Refueling Station / Gaster's Bar & Grill [WIP]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by CrazyFreak, Dec 14, 2015.

1. CrazyFreak

CrazyFreak New Member

So basically I'm working on a Refueling Station here as a sort of Hub in-between adventures or what not. I suck at speaking, so I'll just show you what I've got.

[​IMG]
    Exterior of the Refueling Station itself, a Landing Pad of sorts. This is where your Ship would land to be refueled proper.

[​IMG]
    Interior of the Refueling Station. This includes the Entrance/Exit Airlock, Waiting Area 1, Elevator, Waiting Area 2, and the entrance to...

[​IMG]
    Gaster's Bar & Grill! Owned by yours truly. This will be (hopefully) a hub for roleplay of sorts. So in between traversing Council Space you can stop, get your ship fueled up while having some of Council Space's greatest food and drink!

What I really need is someone who is good at detailing and wiring, as I suck at BOTH of those. Doors needs to be automatic, and the Elevator needs to be tampered with to make it not go up and down automatically.

So... Thoughts, questions, concerns? Anything is welcome, including constructive criticism.

2. Havel

Havel New Member

It hurts my feelings that you've removed the wiring I had spent years doing. But it looks good. :(

3. Pyro_Sanders

Pyro_Sanders Warcrime Sprite Creator

I'd be willing to help with details, maybe MAYBE a bit of wiring

4. CrazyFreak

CrazyFreak New Member

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. It ended up being in the way of building. I didn't think it would be, but...

Forgive me, Havel-san ;-;

5. Pyro_Sanders

Pyro_Sanders Warcrime Sprite Creator

Hush. Monisour Combustion is here.

6. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

[​IMG]
    So how did you get the money for this? Just curious. I'm probably gonna allow it anyways.

7. Raideck

Raideck Member

Smoke's onto ya man! Ya gotta run while ya can escape his birby beak.

8. CrazyFreak

CrazyFreak New Member

Smoke... I asked in Chat and you said go for it... So I went for it.

BUT, if you want an answer to that regardless... Well, I would likely imagine it's it's a 'Government Owned' Refueling Facility if you could say that, so the Refueling Station part of it isn't personally owned by Gaster.

The Bar & Grill portion of course is, and I imagine Gaster has wanted to run a small business of his own for quite a few years now and has accumulated funds from years of doing odd jobs, and... Well, here we are.

9. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

I never said go for it. You said who wants to help me build a Grill & Bar. I jokingly said, "Why not a Bar & Grill?"

But yeah, no problems.

10. snarb

snarb New Member

If this project is still underway, it looks awesome. Can I sign up to help?