1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hilarious IG Pictures

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mara, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Conflict can lead to good RP, you know... without conflict, what're you going to do? Just sit around and drink? ERP?
    Conflict such as "hey, you said a mean thing about me, die!" isn't all that good, while stuff like [Spraypaints the wall on the mans house, then yelling an obsenity and running off.] can lead to not only cleaning off the house, but trying to find out who did it.

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

That was one of the reasons I enjoyed playing Hec. I wanted to introduce some latent conflict that didn't involve violence. People on his amphetamines would experience side-effects like dehydration, headaches, withdrawals, etc and it would strain their relationships and- well. Nobody wanted to do that. People tend to opt for violence-style conflict because it's edgier and more exciting. Tell you what. Next time your character takes a drug, roll a d2 to see if their heart stops. That'll be exciting.

3. skeletor

skeletor Banned

hec also got to see mark's glorious ass
    anyone would love that

4. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

It was pretty half-assed.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

2015-10-21_00002.jpg
    are you?

6. TaintedMythos

TaintedMythos New Member

7. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

Four twentayyy. Also the reason I dig THIS particular piece up is that when I click the view attachment my own picture of Tsu comes up. AM I THAT POPLAR?!??! :eek:

8. Aero

Aero New Member

[​IMG]
    Out of context lewdness. Be careful how you type, kids.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

I might have a problem
    problem.png

10. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

Why is it showing this picture.
    It was a wiki post, not that... Uh...

wat

11. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

[​IMG]
    Oh the wonders of copying bandit computers

12. TaintedMythos

TaintedMythos New Member

Off topic, but can we all appreciate how long this thread has lasted? I mean, it's been almost two years, and we've had like three URL changes. This thread has a place dear to me since it reminded me of when I first joined this community, which I found by a image made by Aiko (back when they were Yori) on google, completely by chance. I had no clue what I was doing really, and I spent a lot of time in Aiko's bar, just taking in the atmosphere, in wonder at all the things happening, and how this living world, made by people essentially playing pretend, exists in this server. One of the great memories I have of this server was on Tetanus Fields. I met a female Apex there and started stumbling through doing an RP. Eventually we got to this swimming pool thing (with this weird purple water if I remember) and there was a box with swimsuits in it. I thought, mainly for the lulz, that my Avian wouldn't know about male and female swimsuits. He put on a bikini, and the person playing the Apex typed out, OOC: "((that is brilliant" and I knew that I did good.
    I've been on this server on and off (currently off, just can't get around to it, life keeps getting in the way lol) and I've had some great times, watching (and being a part of) colonies that gravitate into existence and get destroyed IC or just abandoned, with the next one right around the corner, with new opportunities for fun and RP. Even though the characters might change, and even the players as people come and go, this thread itself shows that it's still one big community, full of people that like to RP weird flower people and medieval robot people and fishmen and gorilla people, (and even plain old humans), doing space stuff. In space.
    Keep on keeping on, everyone. And don't forget to keep the magic of RP, and community, alive.

92 people like this.
  13. SpookyTanuki

SpookyTanuki New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Issie is too cute, we must EXTERMINATE

14. Aero

Aero New Member

So here is a naturally generated asteroid I found in the atmosphere of Rust...
    I preDICt a dicking in the future.
    [​IMG]

15. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

My favorite part about this is that it comes complete with a prostate

16. Cynirr

Cynirr O15

why did i think clicking on this thread would be a good idea

17. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

This is the biggest thread on Antares. Start from the beginning, look at the jewels of ((oops, WC)) that may or may not have truly been accidental and THEN you have permission to sound like you regretted coming to this.

18. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

I made a post on the first page of this thread

19. TaintedMythos

TaintedMythos New Member

I was the first post on this thread. That Avian is Fletch Dustfeathers, my first character on this server. It's really too bad that the OP left like a month after they started this thread.

20. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Oh god, I made some awful decisions back then with posts, hehe.