1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Consolida Tribe future

Discussion in 'Consolida Tribe' started by Teshak, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Teshak

Teshak New Member

*begin audio file playback*

Tribe membersss.
    It me, Chief Misspi Metalwood...

It hasss come, more then once, to my attention, that I not sssee much tribe membersss anymore...I underssstand all you hasss maybe thingss need do. But I jusst...

...I need know if there even tribe to rule over anymoresss. I sssseen two asss besst can remember. Two tribe membersss ssince I lassst remember being chief. Iss tribe going for disssappearing?

Leavesss sssomething. Note, reply to thiss. Ssomething ssso I know if tribe iss there anymoresss. I trussst all tribe. You all wasss good. You isss good. Tell me if chief not need be chief anymore...if jusst ssself made title now...

I givesss all good month...good month and if I not get good resssponsse, then ...

*end audio file playback*

2. Fluffeh

Fluffeh New Member

Floran sstill loyally partss of tribess.
    - Stab-Grass

3. Ripley

Ripley New Member

*A simple clickable video is all that is posted, When clicked it would show a floran in a black suit with various gadgets and tools on it on what seems to be a rocky cavern with metal patches and a single window on one of them showing a vast field of asteroids*
    "Floran isss around if you need her, jussst pm me and will ssseee if i can make it"
    *Pauses to look at a beeping that had begun near the end of her sentence then looks back at the screen then sighs*
    "Sssince Ssstab left usss asss chief and our name change, heat and attention to the tribe hasss fallen, which isss goood consssidering we were viewed assss sssavage floransss who looked for reasssons to ssstab."
    *pauses in thought then starts speaking again*
    "Do floransss have tribe planet? we ssshould find one and thissss time not let people know were it issss...."
    *pauses*
    "That isss alll"
    *looks down at her right wrist and starts tapping a few things before the video cuts out*

4. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

(demmit, k)