1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Max's Grave

Discussion in 'Concerns and Suggestions' started by Awe, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

(Moved)

Yesterday, there was some RP about burying Max on Pinewood. Today, I log in and the grave is open and the closed tomb has been replaced with an open one. There wasn't a rollback to a time where it looked like that, as things that we've changed after are still as they were. This means that someone has opened the grave without checking with me or Dodec beforehand, or asking for permission. Now this is all fine, there's no rule that states you have to do that, but I expect that they don't know the full details of what happened at the burial. If they did, there'd likely be more than just an open tomb.

Until someone steps forward and says it was them, it's being treated OOC griefing, and anything that may have stemmed from unearthing the tomb should be voided. Thanks.

Edit: After posting this, someone has dug it up AGAIN. This is just pure griefing at this point.

2. Tallen

Tallen New Member

Inb4 Max did not truly die.

3. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

He did though. Regardless, this is OOC griefing or it's someone totally disregarding what I've said and continually digging up the grave. Likely the former. If it happens again I'm gonna get the staff involved.

4. Tallen

Tallen New Member

It was.

A freaking.

Joke.

5. Raideck

Raideck Member

People can't take a joke man. :c

6. Rezima

Rezima New Member

Clearly people didn't think it was funny, the max issue is a hot topic...just..tread lightly with it

7. Narfball

Narfball narfball

*digs up grave* huhuhu

nah but in all seriousness that is something that should be addressed
    griefing aint a funny thing to do

8. TaintedMythos

TaintedMythos New Member

I haven't really been on much (read: at all) so I have to ask: What made the death of this Max guy such a big deal?

9. TheHitter

TheHitter New Member

Guys... Does anyone wanna explain this one? I'm not in the mood for typing and typing and typing and typing...

10. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

That isn't what this thread is for.