1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Blackwatch Recruitment Notice

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roachy, Jan 29, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Roachy

Roachy New Member

[​IMG]

Recieving Information Feed...
    Terminal RC287 Active and Functional...
    Accessing Public BlackNET file (recruitment_letter.docx)...

ERROR Code: X789
    Recieving Audio Feed TITLE: Blackwatch Creed...

"When we hunt, we kill!
    No one is safe!
    Nothing is sacred!
    We are Blackwatch!
    We are the last line of defense!
    We will burn our own to hold the red line; it is the last line to ever hold!"

―The Blackwatch creed.

[​IMG]
    Attempting to re-access file...
    Success!

-=Who we are=-

Blackwatch are a Private Military Organization, we specialize in the protection and safety of our clients and never turn down a mission, no matter how risky it may be. Think of us as organised Mecenaries, we will do any job as long as it involves us getting paid. We usually dispatch 3-4 people to your location, as well as a mercenary organization we combat Biohazardous situations, whether that be a virus or a toxic leak in an area. Blackwatch will be there to assist.

Blackwatch were originally a regular military garrison based in Fort Detrick, Maryland; they were the ones called in to contain the outbreak of Redlight in Hope. During the military suppression of the Redlight virus, the virus nearly advanced beyond the point "of no return". However Blackwatch shelled the town, and regained control. After Hope had been sterilized, Blackwatch was formed to suppress future outbreaks of biological weapons, both man-made and natural. General Randall was put in charge of the unit after his actions in Hope lead to the successful elimination of the virus threat located there.

-=Medals=-

The Blackwatch Medal of Loyalty

If you've been with the corporation for a long time, you will be awarded this. Only Blackwatch Officers get to decide when a person gets a Medal of Loyalty

The Blackwatch Medal of Courage

Pretty self-explanatory, if you are courageous during battles or whilst on shift you will receive this award.

-= Official Blackwatch Roster =-

Higher command

Name: Cpt. Michael Styx
    Affiliation: Blackwatch Captain
    Warning Points: 0
    Awards: The Blackwatch Medal of Courage

Name: Lt. Markus Richardson
    Affiliation: Blackwatch Lieutenant
    Awards: The Blackwatch Medal of Courage

Officers

Soldiers

Name: Cpl. James Marthis
    Affiliation: Blackwatch Corporal
    Awards:

Interns/Unranked

Name: Alexander Grant
    Affiliation: Blackwatch Interest
    Awards:

-=Blackwatch Departments=-

Department of Finance - The more administrative department of the Blackwatch Corporation. These employees will manage any outgoing and incoming revenue and decide what that revenue is to be spent on, unless the General over rules the decision.

Department of Internal Affairs - The Human Resources department of the Blackwatch Corporation, deal with recruitment and exiling the soldiers of the Blackwatch.

Department of Training - The people in this department train the new recruits using the new Blackwatch Training Programme, Codename: ORION Which trains the recruits in the three following areas:

• Etiquette - How the Soldier should behave and act.
    • Weapons and Basic Combat Traning - Where they will learn all the fighting techniques that have been adapted for Blackwatch use over the years.
    • Weapon Safety and Maintainence - How to take apart and maintain their gun whilst on the field or at base.

Department of Control - The Blackwatch Officers will be a part of this department regardless of other departments they work in, this department is in charge of mission control and risk assessment.

-=Employment Application=-

Code:

[b]OOC Information[/b]

Steam Name:
    Real Age:
    Time spent on server:
    Character Backstory:
    We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept:
    Previous clans:

[b]IC Information [/b]

Name:
    Planet:
    Weight:
    Address:
    Current Colony:
    How did you hear about us:
    Height:
    Reason for wanting to join:
    Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch:
    Motives for wanting to join initially:
    Ex-military: (Must be official military faction.)

Signed: [i]Name here [/i]

#1 Roachy, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
  2. Idenix

Idenix New Member

OOC Information:
    Steam Name: Shadowsword420
    Real Age: 16
    Hours: Hours of activness? If so, as much as possible!
    Character Backstory: His name is Alexander Grant. He was one of the men who escaped earth before the planet was viciously destroyed. Has been wandering the universe looking for a place to call home ever since.
    I accept.
    Previous Clans: USCM

IC Information:
    Name: Alexander Grant
    Weight: 175
    Address: N/A
    How Long Have You Been In EvoCity: I regret to say I don't live in EvoCity
    How Did You Hear About Us: I saw your insignia spray painted onto a wall and was interested by it.
    Height: 5ft 10in
    Reason For Wanting To Join: I want to contribute to a team and fight crime.
    Benefits You Could Bring The Blackwatch: I am skilled with an assault rifle and am also skilled with wiring.
    Motives For Wanting To Join Originally: I wanted to belong somewhere in the universe, to have a purpose.
    Ex-Military: Yes. I am currently a Private First Class in the USCM

Signed: Alexander Grant.

3. Roachy

Roachy New Member

(
    OOC: Sorry about the EvoCity bit, I ripped this thread from my clan on a Garrysmod server.
    PENDING Phase Two of Recruitment Process
    )
    *you are approached by a man in black and red armor*
    We will contact you with co-ordinates to our outpost in the X-Sector, be prepared.
    *he walks off into the distance, accompanied by two armed men before you have any time to ask questions.*

4. box0rama

box0rama New Member

OOC Information

Steam Name: Dr.Bees
    Real Age: 22
    Time spent on server: Three days
    Character Backstory: Born on Earth, Giland's parents were part of the U.S.C.M, because of this has constantly been traveling across the Sol system, hasn't really lived in one place for long. After the destruction of Earth, Giland's parents were transferred to a different U.S.C.M base but Giland and his brother Finnick stayed behind to try and set up a life for themselves. Giland want to be around to protect his brother, he also doesn't want to be left alone.
    We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept: Yes
    Previous clans: None

IC Information

Name: Giland Comstock
    Race: Human
    Planet: Alpha Pi Sco III a
    Weight: 192lb
    Address: X-45542823 Y34810285
    Current Colony: None
    How did you hear about us: Exploring planets and came across the base.
    Height: 6'
    Reason for wanting to join: Contract work suits me and a private military company is just the place to start that, plus my brother could use the extra income for his research.
    Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: Cooking, Contract work, Detailing work, and Anything the needs doing.
    Motives for wanting to join initially: Looked like a place My brother and I could settle, since Earth.
    Ex-military: (Must be official military faction.)

Signed: Giland Comstock

#4 box0rama, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
  5. Alpha

Alpha New Member

OOC Information

Steam Name: Alpha
    Real Age: 18
    Time spent on server: 3 Days
    Character Backstory: Finnick Comstock is a young man who has a basic training in most sciences and in the medical field. Often keeps to himself but isn't by any means a shy person, and if on the right subject could talk for hours. Finnick is most interested in helping the greater good rather than specific individuals.
    We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept: I accept

IC Information

Name: Finnick-Comstock
    Race: Human
    Planet: Alpha Pi Sco III a
    Weight: 173 lbs.
    Address: X: -45542823 Y: 34810285
    How did you hear about us: Through the radio.
    Height: 6' 1"
    Reason for wanting to join: In need of work and a home.
    Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I would be able to help further the goals scientifically and possibly even in any other situation. Ex. Construction, Mercenary work.
    Motives for wanting to join initially: Same reasons as stated before, in need of work and a place to call home.
    Ex-military: None, although I do have family background in U.S.C.M

Signed: Finnick Comstock

6. Roachy

Roachy New Member

Please fix your application:
    Patrick is not a valid age.

7. Roachy

Roachy New Member

(OOC:
    PENDING, Phase Two of the Recruitment Process
    )
    We will contact you with co-ordinates to our outpost in the X-Sector, be prepared.
    *he walks off into the distance, accompanied by two armed men before you have any time to ask questions.*

8. box0rama

box0rama New Member

Ok I fixed it but I think Patrick is a perfect way to show my age.

9. Roachy

Roachy New Member

OOC: Small thread update, formatting and color, as well as our creed added to the top of the thread.

10. CommonerPlum

CommonerPlum New Member

OOC Information

Steam Name: annialation1
    Real Age: 16
    Time spent on server: Roughly 5 days
    Character Backstory: System 001 was cast away from his homeworld without any memories. He desires only knowledge and the true meaning of life and free thought. He wants a home and action to fill his databanks (life).
    We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept: I accept

IC Information

Name: System 001
    Race: Glitch
    Planet: Unidentified
    Weight: 500 lbs
    Address: Unidentified
    How did you hear about us: The StarNet directed me
    Height: 6ft
    Reason for wanting to join: I desire the meaning of life. To do that, I must find a... a home
    Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I am able to acquire difficult intelligence. No computer is able to keep me out nor any ships hard drive. My computerized mind will surely send this establishment forward. I am willing to follow orders that have been given by superiors. I have seen the horrors of Sector X and desire more
    Motives for wanting to join initially: I require a title. A name that people will know. I wish to know and be known
    Ex-military: (Must be official military faction.) None

Signed: System 001

#10 CommonerPlum, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
  11. Roachy

Roachy New Member

(OOC:
    PENDING, Phase Two of the Recruitment Process
    )