1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Triton Concepts Produced Hoverbike

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Punished Tacc, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

[​IMG]
    *A video ad plays, presenting Triton Concepts' own Veon Summers introducing Triton's new hoverbike*

The THBS1 "Orca"

The Orca is a rugged, hardy and stoic civilian hoverbike designed for maximum durability and energy efficiency. This small and compact model makes use of updated and modified aerolift vector propulsion modules and can achieve speeds of up to 350km/h (or 217.48mi/h) although it is not recommended as redlining the engine can damage and destroy it. This model is often used for day-to-day transportation, as it is not designed for use in combat or racing. This model can hold 100L of fuel and uses it at a rate of 12.5km/l.

This newly developed model is all-terrain, like many other hoverbikes, making it very versatile and useful in many situations.

*After Veon finishes introducing the bike, a small visual ad plays. It lists the Triton Hoverbike Series 1 "Orca" model at a price of 15,000 pixels. They are produced to sell, meaning they must be constructed for each individual order. These bikes can be ordered by replying to this advertisement, or by speaking with a Triton rep in Olympus*

#1 Punished Tacc, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2015
  2. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

((updated with purchase instructions

3. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

I'll take one!
    *Transfering funds and all that shiz.*
    -Omega

4. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Congratulations on your purchase of the Triton Hoverbike Series 1 "Orca" model!

Your order will be completed in approximately 1-2 Triton business days.

You will be notified via StarNet message when your order is available for pickup!

5. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

(How long is 1-2 triton business days?

6. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Seeing an avian attempt to market such a dull designed piece of equipment is a travesty of one's culture... but then again, the grounded are always finding new and exciting ways to demean themselves. -Skarti

7. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

These things are loud and obnoxious. I was enjoying the beach when three came near, spewing smoke and sputtering. The humans had to yell at eachother to even hear!
    - Chitlipotonqui

8. Day Tripper

Day Tripper miller ball breaker

I've seen better hovercraft in old sci-fi films. What you've got there is a flying diesel engine, pally.

-R.O.

9. Fenrous

Fenrous New Member

A couple of questions.
    What temperature range can they operate in? (As in, what is the coldest and hottest it can run in)
    How frequently do they require maintenance?

-w4nderer

10. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Excellent questions! The THB-S1 "Orca" Model is designed for use in the harsh setting of frontier space! Many have described the Orca as the "workhorse", being a prime choice for those with a pioneering spirit! With these design choices in mind, the Orca is meant to be deployed in various situations, allowing it to function in both hot and cold climates. HOWEVER, Triton does not recommend deploying the Orca model in sub-zero temperatures, as the Orca series uses the surrounding air to propel itself. Warmer climates, Triton advises caution in utilizing the Orca, as overheating any be an issue on planets with extreme heats variables!

As for maintenance, the Orca series, as aforementioned, is built to be the workhorse for the pioneers of the sector. It is designed with longevity in mind, and compared to more complicated pulse engines, can be repaired by anyone with mechanical skill in aviation technology or engine repair. Parts for the Orca are relatively universal, some parts are unique to the Orca but others can be cannibalized. I hope I have sufficiently answered your questions, and that you will take this into consideration when you decide to purchase the THB-S1 "Orca" model Triton hover bike!

11. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

Oooo, I'll take one!
    Transferring funds now.
    -Galan

12. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

You will be notified via StarNet message when your order is available for pickup!

13. Cannibal_Kon

Cannibal_Kon New Member

[Logged in as H4rgr4v3nH3ll]
    [Comment initiated.]

I'll take one. I'll transfer the fund after I've received confirmation of my order.

- Lilith P. Harmen

[Comment sent.]
    [Successfully logged out.]

14. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

15. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Two hoverbikes are currently available for pickup!