1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

One More Week

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Angre, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Fluffeh

Fluffeh New Member

they are not transfering planet files, they are doing the wipe to RID.. I think things that were made with ILC... but they un-banned that, so I dunno.

2. Rezima

Rezima New Member

This is all hearsay, albeit hearsay from trusted sources,

The new plan for the server from what I have heard is bringing in a new more mature spin on the tentacle threat, as well as a change in setting, we are leaving the Frontier and moving to Core Space, a more advanced setting that is home to an [REDACTED], born out of necessity and forced to cooperate in order to survive.

3. TaintedMythos

TaintedMythos New Member

So it's not a space anomaly anymore, it's the tentacle monster(s) depicted in the Ark? I'm really out of touch with what's going on, sorry.

4. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

Yes, but the Ark and Gates are not IC, so they are just some kind of mysterious life form at this moment. Still discussing how they spread, but the frontier is now surrounded by tentacles so people moved to a small outskirt state of Core Space with minimal contact with anything other than a council of racial leaders who teamed up to figure out how to get rid of Tentacruel.

5. Raideck

Raideck Member

Masterball, duh.