1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Elon's Log

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Elon Hyperion, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Elon Hyperion

Elon Hyperion New Member

"Hello? Is this thing on?"

"Okay, uhm... Stardate, uh... Oh, flap it. Day 6-ish from Arrival on the Antares Frontier."

"I'll be honest. I really did not think this the best way through, but... my gosh, there's so much... NEW out here. I should have done this AGES ago."

"That said, 'used' is the proper term for this ship. I'm not even sure if it's 100% legal, I'll be frank. There's still some stuff in some of the Crates, for crying out loud. But, It's done and over with, It's mine now, and, well, It's home."

"There's no going back, And... Well, so far, I don't regret it. Not a bit."

=END OF LOG 1=

2. Elon Hyperion

Elon Hyperion New Member

[Silence for a few moments. Slight breathing is heard.]

"I don't really know where to begin. So much has happened... I can barely believe it's nearly been a week."

[Another pause, this one interrupted a bit with sounds of a chair squeaking as something in it shifts.]

"So, I suppose I should start with this. Antares is basically gone. The Colonies-- I..."

[A choked sob as the audio is cut to a later point.]

"S-Sorry about that. I just... I put on a bright face, but I met so many people and... They're gone now."

"Still... Some people are still around, thankfully. Ran into Kryssa at one of the New Colonies. Olympus, it's called. And Ion, but, ah... She didn't recognize me? Well, She almost did. I'm not THAT forgettable, am I?"

[A sigh, followed by the sound of hand gently slapping face, wiping]

"In any case, I've been kind of drifting again. Starting to take a dip in fuel, too, but... I don't know what I should do. Where I should go. I'm definitely more scared then I let on."

"... End Record."

=END OF LOG 2=

3. Elon Hyperion

Elon Hyperion New Member

"So, uh... Hello, Log."

[a Throat being cleared.]

"Turns out, I've got a job now. 'Elon Hyperion, Basement Explorer.'"

[A pause]

"... You laugh now, but it's gonna be kind of a dangerous job. I'm gonna be exploring an abandoned Colony tomorrow. Deep, underwater, Very, Very dubious and VERY cold water things."

"Thankfully, I've found some old armor on the ship. It's not super high tech, but it's airtight and has an air supply. Seems pretty sturdy, too. And, it fits. Lucky me."

"Just me, a Pistol, Flashlight, and an old set of body armor. ... I'm probably overthinking this. It's been abandoned for ages, nothing could be alive there."

"And, hey. I've only got 5,487 Pixels left to my name now. If I wanna actually live someplace else then my ship, Then I've got to start doing some actual jobs. ... And I am actually curious."

==END OF LOG 3==