1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Allen's PDA

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by QuestionableMotives, May 13, 2015.

1. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

The following are text entries on Allen's PDA. You need to know the password to his PDA in order to access them, or have decent-ish hacking skills.

ALLEN_PDA//Systems//Applications//Documents//"Document #34"\\
    /*Starting...*/ {

Finally back in Antares after about 3 months. Got an insane haul working with the revolutionaries back home, I was up to 500k before the Kitsune got caught and screwed up by some U-SCUM security forces during the fight for the Dust. That cost me 300k, along with the eye, which was 20, 280k left.

Thinking of using the spare money to buy the stuff for a new hideout, I think this'll be Pad 6. That, and ever since the old scout got wasted on Pad 5, I'll be needing to invest. Lookin' at the Apollo class, its got good thrust and shield, FTL is bad but we've got a latch port on the Kitsune, we can tow it wherever.

Met Evergreen for the first time in forever. Joined some group that's too much like the USCM for my liking, but we've kind of split ways. He's a different person, and I haven't talked to him much since the whole me vs. him debacle in Asani.

Looking for a place to stay, I don't trust the Freezer, obviously, and im thinking about this 'Dexter's Garden' place. Seems to much like Asani. I bet it'll crash and burn, but at least it'll look pretty and be relatively peaceful until then.

Anyways, I'm starting to feel girly as hell writing a stupid diary, so I'll sign off for now. Maybe when I'm next feeling girly I'll update. Who knows.

}
    /*Signing off*/

2. QuestionableMotives

/*Starting...*/ {

Just a quick update. Found a good spot for Pad 6, rented a construction drone and looking for some cheap materials. Decided to hold off on buying that Apollo so I won't be broke.

Got a transport offer for some blackboxes that weren't exactly obtained in the most, shall we say, peaceful manner. Not my problem though. I'll be netting about 10k for the job if all goes well. Not much by my standards, but any penny counts.

Current bal: 273k after purchace of construction drone

}
    /*Signing off*/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431791400][/DOUBLEPOST]ALLEN_PDA//Systems//Applications//Documents//"Document #34"\\
    /*Starting...*/ {

-005,000 (donation)
    -010,000 (Pad 6)
    258,000 = current bal

}
    /*Signing off*/

#2 QuestionableMotives, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  3. QuestionableMotives

/*Starting...*/ {

Back from another run in the Telphin conflict. Helped relay weapons and armor to the conflict, and even some ground fighting on the planet the Dust used to orbit before it was destroyed.

USCM is slowly falling back as the Redemptionist forces are finally gaining a stronger foothold. We're all hoping to see them withdraw eventually.

Anyways, I should be back in Antares unless something big happens back home, Evergreen runs this New Tet place and I work for him. Kinda weird, seeing as he technically worked for me for the longest time when we were in Telphin together.

Current bal: 252k after purchace of Heckler firearm, misc. items and maintaining the Kitsune

}
    /*Signing off*/