1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Doctor Mikari's Medical Log

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by FoRgE, May 11, 2015.

1. FoRgE

FoRgE Whack-A-Yak-5

<::System Boot::>
    <::Login Start::>
    <::User: Mikari:>
    <::Login Success::>
    <::Loading Database::>
    <::Loading Finished::>

Patient #1

Name:
    Stab-dancer
    Injury: Severe Mental Trauma from experiencing near-death in Fire/Lava, may require some Mental treatment in the future.

Other notes: Seems to be the leader of a tribal group, accomplice on the scene was Anglia Rosecress, the Floran seems to have also lost a set of fingers on her hand perhaps surgery can be done to re-attach?

<::Log Saved::>
    <::System Shut-down::>

[DOUBLEPOST=1431350653,1431350276][/DOUBLEPOST]:System Boot::>

Patient #2

Name:
    Feathertail
    Injury: Broken Joints connected to pelvis, torn muscle tissue with further damaged bone structure, said to have been caused by starvation. Treated with Metal bracing and minor implants to help hold bone in place, will hold her bones together instead of getting new legs.

Other Notes: Should probably take walking slowly, sudden movements could cause muscle and bone damage till the body is used to the use of her legs again.

<::Log saved::>

[DOUBLEPOST=1431379663][/DOUBLEPOST]:System Boot::>

Patient #3

Name:
    Angila Rosecress
    Injury: None!
    Treatment: Mentality

Other Notes:
    Angila wanted to improve her mental capabilities, to.. increase his/her speaking and listening skills, rather odd to say at the least, but she is catching on well. I feel that in time she won't be treated so much of an outcast that she feels he/she is, such a sad thing really. I wish they weren't handicapped in such a way that they had issues pronouncing certain words. I will check for any improvements in the future...

#1 FoRgE, May 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
  2. Xenos

Xenos New Member

(Uhm... Just a note, Feather's age is actually early THIRTIES. So...)

3. FoRgE

FoRgE Whack-A-Yak-5

:System Boot::>

<:Loading Voice Recognition:>

*This Log appears to be a voice recording, it starts with the Hylotl Doctor, Mikari giving details with a rather tired and upset tone, clearly distressed by all the work being thrown her way at once.*

Name:
    Acacia
    Injury:
    Spinal damage, major fractures which are being held in place by new implants, this took well over a couple of hours, but I finally managed to pull it off, not to mention that I almost tripped the implant to possibly tighten to much and crack her spine in two.

Other Notes:
    Injury was caused by self-inflicted rifle-shot, attempted suicide... I best keep an eye on this one.

"I'll be taking a break after this, I need to re-gain my strength before the Frontier kills me."

4. FoRgE

FoRgE Whack-A-Yak-5

:System Boot::>

Name:
    Snow Dovedown
    Injury: Broken Shoulder and Talon, re-located the bone and wrapped up, bandage has been placed on the injuries.
    Other Notes: This one 'slipped' down a hill, seems a bit wierd but whatever, I need a damn break.

5. FoRgE

FoRgE Whack-A-Yak-5

Name: Stab Dancer
    Injury:
    Missing fingers, were re-attached using low-grade cybernetics to connect with the nervous system, will take a few days to work properly. Recommendation was given to keep her hand out of serious damage whilst neurons do their work.
    Other notes: Why do I do these things? This damn Floran practically kidnapped me and held me hostage in her tribe, I suppose it was paranoia from being killed, but whatever, i'd better keep my eye out for anything suspicious.

6. FoRgE

FoRgE Whack-A-Yak-5

<:Loading Voice Recognition:>

*SAIL can be heard giving a damage report on Mikari's ship in the background.*

HULL INTEGRITY: 10%
    THRUSTERS: OFFLINE.
    SHIELDS: OFFLINE.
    CONTROLS: OFFLINE.
    SAIL: WARNING, HULL INTEGRITY AT 5%, EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY. ATTEMPTING LANDING PROCEDURES ON REQUESTED CO-ORDINATES, SAIL GOING OFFLI-

*The log cuts out, skipping forward to a few days later*

*The Log appears to be heavily damaged and a video recording begins playing, some of the log showed the ship log and other parts contain co-ordinates of various planets, it continues with Mikari, crudely giving details with a pained and horrified tone.*

I have, Major Frostbite on my right hand, had to amputate with a plasma cutter... had to make su- *The log skips forward*

There's a ruin here... It's massive, I'm going to tak- *The log abruptly ends.*

<::Log CORRUPTION::>
    <::System ERROR::>

7. FoRgE

FoRgE Whack-A-Yak-5

Name:
    Violeta
    Injury: Missing arm, replaced with new cybernetic implants, including a new Arm and Base plate for the socket, should be working soon, told the patient to keep it easy until the nerves started to kick in.
    Other notes: Extremely painful for the patient, might need stronger painkillers...

8. FoRgE

FoRgE Whack-A-Yak-5

Name:
    Oros
    Injury: Patient had an extremely damaged beak as well as major blood loss, patient was not feeling well when I first arrived and has since been administered a blood transfusion with the blood type 'B' and is currently in recovery.
    Other notes: Patient panicked when Devi burst into the room, clearly something bigger at stake here, currently what is known is there was a struggle, Violeta ended up as 'Deceased?' and Devi had chased Oros with an armed weapon due to some petty thievery, though it is doubtful.

[DOUBLEPOST=1432765269][/DOUBLEPOST]<::System Boot::>

Name: Venus
    Injury: The Floran had a large metal spike rammed into her socket, apparently it was a makeshift arm? Either way, patient has been treated and the arm has been since removed, heavily infected, antibiotics have been administered and the wound has been cleaned.
    Other notes: What is wrong with these Florans, does it just come naturally that they need to do everything dangerous? (See to it later that cybernetics are installed, if needed.)

9. FoRgE

FoRgE Whack-A-Yak-5

Name:
    Khulainn Moonseeker
    Injury: Several bullet wounds in the back, wounds cleaned and stitched back up, antibiotics will need to be administered later, blood transfusion was also given, blood type B minus.

Other notes: Patient had been involved in a fight? Caused injury was from two other individuals, unknown, i'll look into it further.

10. FoRgE

FoRgE Whack-A-Yak-5

Name:
    Juubei
    Injury: Several broken ribs that were damaged in a armed firefight, braces have been attached to help the ribs re-heal to better condition, any shrapnel left inside Juubei has also been removed from the damaged area.
    Other notes: Juubei needs to go onto Medical Leave from Security, In one or two weeks he should be stable enough for work again.