1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Special Rule Update #1

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Kazyyk, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Osa__PL

Osa__PL New Member

Floransss sssssuckssss.

2. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

Hahah ^^
    [​IMG]

3. Solour

Solour a dad

help everybody is dumb

4. Tallen

Tallen New Member

I like this rule and I genuinely endorse it. May I suggest you some more rules, Kaz?

1. Combat is no longer allowed ever. It was causing too much OOC drama and people attempting to godmod, and in the end nobody was ever dying even in massive shootouts. I mean, really? Therefore everyone is no longer allowed to fight each other ever again. We should all do BarRP and have nice little chats about our feelings and how the world sucks and all that.

2. Everyone will now have their own forum post about their finances perfectly tallying every single pixel spent and an inventory of every item they currently possess, including building materials. This will finally solve all our problems about asspulling funds and actually lead to an economy in-server. We all love learning about how economy works, right?

3. ERP is now allowed. Who are we kidding. In real life anyone with a stick and a hole is trying to get laid at every time. Why should Antares be different? In the meantime the mods are going to be setting up their own NPC brothel as the first hub world where everyone will immediately spawn into. STD's will be handled realistically.

4. Angarans are an actual playable race, now. That includes the Angaran Spores that will kill anyone in a matter of instants that comes into contact with them. We want to follow the lore as closely as we can, now, everyone!

5. Rocket Launchers are once again forbidden.

#24 Tallen, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
  5. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

Insert M. Byson here.

Yeeees.

6. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

#AprilFools

7. VaporDispersion

VaporDispersion Superflappy Dogefish

Kaz, you rascal!

:D

8. Clawmaster

Clawmaster New Member

OK, this is an April fools joke right? I might be an idiot but I cannot discern between jokes and reality.

9. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

For everyone that's taking this seriously. Just look at the date.

10. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

any hole's a goal

11. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

In times of war any hole is a trench.

12. Alek

Alek Guy Who No One Knows

I love this.

13. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

10/10

14. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

If only today would last forever.

15. Narfball

Narfball narfball

Fucking finally, a good rule to add to the list. Thanks, Kazyyk. You've done everyone a favor. I might just come back because of this, because.. Wow, this is going to improve the RP quality immensely. Thank you SO much. You guys wouldn't believe how many times I've requested this be implemented, and seeing it become a reality is incredible. Man. This is just. So great, this makes me really, REALLY happy. Thank you so much.

16. Andromeda-SB

Andromeda-SB New Member

Welp. Time to bury at least half the server population at Elysium. If anybody needs me, I'll be busy. All day.

Interring. Every. Floran. PC.

God damn you, Kaz.

17. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

We should legalize custom races, particularly Shadow Avians.

EDIT: You people who lack a (sense of humor) / (personal calendar) / (brain) make me sad.

18. Narfball

Narfball narfball

+1 to Shadow Avians.

19. Solour

Solour a dad

im dead inside

20. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

Tk, you clearly lack vision. We can't leave out the other races.

I'm thinking vampires for humans, chaos demon hylotl, dark chimera apex, and umbra doom lord glitch. You can only unlock them if you are good enough (I get one of each because I came up with them (I will also ask for admin approval to distribute to who I see fit accordingly (Who will only be my friends (So you guys better stop making fun of me and be my friends OR ELSE))))

Allow me to outline their powers. Vampires has fastness and super speeds to move quick. In game dasheds will be ban and used for vampires. Chaos Hylotl will be able to cause randomness (XD) to happen and are mega tricksters like Cheshire cat and Loky. Chimerapex will basically have the powers to have three heads (Someone will have to make me a drawable (I will give you a chimerapex if u want) They can breathe a variety of powers up to the user, fly, teleport, and go back in time. Umbra doom lord glitch I don't really care about because I hate glitch because stupid SNITCH plays glitch and he is always making fun of me and I think he should stop playing because I don't like him. If you play a glitch then you basically should stop playing.

Thank goodness I live in EST -5:00. Gave me just enough time to shitpost