1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Vigil's Jester! Come, Children of the Vigil!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aradin Stanguit, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

The Vigil's Jester has competition.

2. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

*A video response is posted by Jester*
    Competition? No no my good boy! Ahahaha! The Vigil's Jester does not do this to compete, but for merry laughter of all! Ahaha!
    *Jester ends the video after he has a fit of laughter that lasts three minutes.*

3. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

*Logged in as SweetKrystal*

I wonder what language the Jester is speaking. :confused:

4. Aradin Stanguit

Ahaha! Yes, the dead language of my people. A tale of peril! Betrayal! and evil doers! Truly, it would make a marvelous play my dear! Ahaha! Oh, but tarry not! The Jester shall be here, speaking and carrying on the tongue of old! Hahaha! Oh, the Vigil's Jester hopes that answers your question!
    *The video focuses on his black mask for a few moments, before he cackles and turns it off.*

5. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Tanji ~ I find no hilarity in these jests. This coming from an Hylotl that can be amused by what most simpletons speak. However this is just intolerable to even any floran.

6. Aradin Stanguit

*A video reply is posted by Jester*
    Ahaha! Oh, if the Vigil's Jester's jests do not break you into hysteria, then the Vigil's jester will think of more. Ahahah! Oh dear, lets see!
    *Jester rubs his covered chin for a moment, then snapping his gloved talons.*
    Ah, heres one! Ahahaha! The Jester once visited a classy restaurant! Yes yes, quite! He decided to take a gander at the selection. He indeed did! Oh for one thing caught his fancy and nothing else did, but some hylotl caviar seemed to do the trick. Oh how he jest and jest and jested he did! Strange looks to the left and his right oh my! For some odd reason they put up a red cross above the buffet, who knows why! Must be good for the Jester's health! Ahahaah! Oh, the Jester hopes this tale of awe brings you into a cheery mood! Ahahahah!
    *The Jester leaves the video running for a entire hour, just looking at the camera, like he's expecting something to happen... but the battery eventually dies.*

#26 Aradin Stanguit, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
  7. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

*Logged in as SweetKrystal*

Definitely not, sadly.

8. Aradin Stanguit

Deary me! Tarry so! Oh my oh my! My jokes fall flat? Oh, I must get more! Ahaha! Oh heres one! Shralk angra shre nenopa jaba! The man was dead the entire time! Ahahaha! Oh, come, you must have had to laugh to that one! Ahaaahaaaaaa!
    *The Jester turns off the camera after looking into it for a few minutes.*

9. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

"Saw this crazy bastard on Katune a few minutes ago. Not sure what happened to 'im, though."

- Photon Quanta

10. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

*A brown Floran wearing human clothing is sitting in front of the camera making a response. She, it, whatever, has a glass of meatwine on her/its desk, and starts by adjusting the camera, that was slightly wonky when the static cleared*

I really sshouldn't encourage thiss... but...

What goess woof woof boom?

A terrierisst.

11. Aradin Stanguit

*Jester appears to have removed his mask. His face is horribly disfigured, covered in burn scars and his eyes seem to have slits and removed flesh. He grins to the camera with his crimson red beak*
    My dear friends, its been a while, has it not? Quite... It appears some of you have been pains to me... I do not apreciate said behavior...Fair warning, watch your tounges before they are removed...HA...Oh, respond to my statements, insult it, parody it, do what you will...I'll find you..I'll have the last laugh...Ha ha ha ha.
    *The Jester's grin fades, as he puts his mask back on and turns off his camera.*

12. Raideck

Raideck Member

That be the best joke of them all yarrrrr.
    -Raideck