1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

What have I missed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CadeDaBeast, Mar 17, 2015.

1. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

I don't know if any of you remember me, but I've been away from the server for several months (mostly since the start of school). I'd like to make a comeback into RP'ing, but I wanted to know what's happened since November of 2014? It seems like a lot has changed.

2. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Roleplay happened. Welcome.back though. Finally got a bit less hectic for you with school?

3. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

Yeah I had to leave for awhile until things calmed down (which they finally did). I'm going to try to ease my way back into roleplay now, and get involved again.

4. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Lot of stuff has changed around here. Plenty of stuff to look at now though.

5. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

Server's gone through a lot of shifts in IC and OOC "power" in the terms of influence and such, some players have left, and things have been on the up-and-up lately after a bit of a stumble with some less-than-pleasant players. So you've come back on the comeback from a decline, the perfect time to do so really.

6. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

That sounds good. It seems like all the factions and colonies that were here before I left are gone now.

7. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

Yep, pretty much everything from when you left is gone.