1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Favorite Animated Series and Why?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Julius Mayne, Mar 14, 2015.

1. InvaderCristi

InvaderCristi New Member

Again, Code Geass was right in that niche where the western industry wasn't sure how to deal with the dubbing processes, they are much better now than they are then. ...But you still find some pretty bad ones(Log Horizon for instance)

2. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

How bad a dub is generally depends on the company that is bringing it over the pond.

3. Invalid Username

Invalid Username Representative

Rick and Morty and Futurama. They are both funny (And sometimes inappropriate) and when I watch them I have a good laugh.

4. Yotan

Yotan New Member

It is a toss up for me Sub vs. Dub. Some does I don't want to read a show, and just want to watch and listen. I find myself when it comes to subs reading then missing something, then have to rewind a bit just to watch the anime and see what happened, or I missed some text.

Code Geass was a good anime, it got a bit odd toward the end but had a good wrap up.

5. MrGodZilla

MrGodZilla Not A Shitposter

Hellsing is where it's at, it's dark AF, but it's story and scenes just make up for everything, it's only 10 Episodes and I still can't forgot that show.
    Srsly, look that stuff up, awesome anime.

6. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

[​IMG]
    i dont need to explain

7. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

[​IMG]
    Need I say why?
    Good news, everyone!