1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[2/14/15] Rules Update

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Kazyyk, Feb 14, 2015.

1. The Grand Mugwump

Ah yes. Waterswimmer would look for any excuse to gather more anatomical information on the insides of non-hylotls.

I have very fond memories of being asked for advice of how to make a gruesome murder scene. Good times. I knew those Warhammer 40K RP sessions with Chaooos would come in handy again!

2. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

Yes, but the question is....
    What about Glitch?

3. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

I'd say only highly intelligent/experienced engineers or fellow glitch / glitch blacksmiths would be able to fix any "serious" forms of damage inflicted on a Glitch... I also don't think they can repair themselves... (for instance, repairing their own severed limb, i don't think they can reach that part properly, for instance: while using only one arm, or at least it'd be very difficult/awkward.)

4. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

Main thing about Glitch is that self-repairs are awkward.
    They're reliant on kinsmen or outsiders with sufficient technical knowledge for repairs.