1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Konichiwa-- Or something like that..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kuroko, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Kuroko

Kuroko New Member

Hey there, I'm Kuro, the Black hole that'll steal away your heart.. possibly in more ways than one. I don't really have that much of an idea of what i want to do later.. or remember any ideas that nearly *sparked* up in my head. Heh, that was pretty good. Anyways, i'm a novakid wanderer, who likes singing, saving money, and charming my way out of half of my terrible situations, shooting at them for forty percent, and doing both for the remaining ten. While I don't have any powers, or cybernetic parts(not sure how that'd work anyways) or other talents than my natural charm, I have a lot of experience with firearms, and rarely miss my shots. I may seem a lot more focused compared to others in my race, but this is just chance-- wait, that leaves a bad impression.. uhh, Hey there i'm-- aghh, this isn't helping at all.. well, see you sometime or another!

2. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

Yo, welcome to the server! See you around, hopefully.

3. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

That text is so hard to read... Anyways! Welcome to the server, Tetsu.

4. Zephzer

Zephzer Level Over 9000

Can't read the purple text, but welcome.

5. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

"
    Hey there, I'm Kuro, the Black hole that'll steal away your heart.. possibly in more ways than one. I don't really have that much of an idea of what i want to do later.. or remember any ideas that nearly *sparked* up in my head. Heh, that was pretty good. Anyways, i'm a novakid wanderer, who likes singing, saving money, and charming my way out of half of my terrible situations, shooting at them for forty percent, and doing both for the remaining ten. While I don't have any powers, or cybernetic parts(not sure how that'd work anyways) or other talents than my natural charm, I have a lot of experience with firearms, and rarely miss my shots. I may seem a lot more focused compared to others in my race, but this is just chance-- wait, that leaves a bad impression.. uhh, Hey there i'm-- aghh, this isn't helping at all.. well, see you sometime or another!

"

Copied without purple text since some cannot read it.

6. Solour

Solour a dad

OFWGKTADGAF

hi <3