1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Slavers

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Gorbachev, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

that sounds familiar, Luminaria
    -Arizona

2. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

Sounds like a name of a light-bulb company.
    -Smokestack

3. Reidicus

Reidicus New Member

Friends! It has become clear slavery, torture, and murder are widespread across the sector. Atrocities have spread to even the most peaceful of colonies, and I fear that conflict will soon overtake civility in this new day and age. To combat the heinous crimes so often perpetrated by the less trustworthy populace, I am forming a new faction, The ICRSB, or the Intergalactic Commission on the Rights of Sentient Beings. Our hope is to cooperate with colonies and factions across the sector in attempts to find and eliminate those who threaten the very wellbeing of each and every species in the galaxy, and to fight back the tides of intergalactic turmoil engulfing Antares.

A mission statement will be posted soon.

Thank you,
    Dr.Conrad Leesing

4. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Funny enough, slaving and torture are way below last years trends, go figure.

-B00mb1d

5. Viomi

Viomi New Member

I supply security that is very secure, and do rescue missions.
    I have been looking for information about this 'Pike' for a long time. If you have any knowledge of their location or any other information about them, please message me privately.

/*---------------------\
    | Code Phalanx |
    \---------------------*/

6. Reidicus

Reidicus New Member

Howdy Folks,
    Name's Eltaes Walker, I head the Walker Trade Conglomerate. I've noticed Pike and her widespread activities throughout the sector, and I believe it's time we did something about her and widespread slavery in general. I believe it is necessary to form a coalition of states whose authority can reach these vagrants and juveniles. To do otherwise would only spur the slave trade on by convincing slavers there are no consequences for their decisions. The WTC itself is hiring slaver hunters at 1000 pixels per week PLUS a 10000 pixel bounty when a slaver is caught.

Godspeed my friends, godspeed.

-Eltaes Walker,
    Chairman WTC

7. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

Folks,

This Ciber woman named Sally tried ter kidnap me jus' now.
    Left 'er sorry ass cuffed ter them chair in'em outpost if anyone wants them slaver.

~ Clem
    Mayor of Greenwood Falls

8. Reidicus

Reidicus New Member

Howdy Mr.Clem,
    Glad to see another Novakid escaping her grasp. I myself escaped her just recently, though I thought she would give up the trade. The WTC will look into capturing her and interning her.

Eltaes Walker,
    Walker Trade Conglomerate

9. Viomi

Viomi New Member

INFORMATION:
    The person going by 'Pike' has apparently been locked up by a bounty hunter of sorts (if my information is reliable).

<code>Phalanx</code>

10. Dimmie

Dimmie New Member

Shenanigans, Some people were selling slaves earlier today, but I'm not sure if it was this Pike person or not. After all, according to a few sources the Pike woman was taken into custody by a 'Bishop'. Then again another message claims that 'Clem' cuffed her in Greenwood falls. It's all a bit confusing. Then again, it's not like the slaves are harmed. At least, I've yet to see any of them actually become 'slaves'. Just looks like folks are buying them and setting them free.

Honestly, I'm tempted to nab one and actually make them work. At least then they'll learn a lesson over it other then 'wow, I hope people will buy me and save me like last time since I'm not cautious enough!'.

PS: Man, how have we not caught these slavers? Do any of them use voice modulators, or change their names? Pike/Sally has been mentioned so many times. It's like they're not even trying to hide it anymore. Oh someones up for sale? Must be another day in the big bad galaxy! Bah!

- [email protected]

11. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

Oi, wasn't in Greenwood Falls.

Them hub outpost, with them fancy gate.

~ Clem
    Mayor of Greenwood Falls

12. Dimmie

Dimmie New Member

Ugh, this is what I get for staying up all night and staring at my console screen. I read 'Mayor of Greenwood Falls' and immediately assumed it was there. Talk about my bad.

[email protected]

13. Viomi

Viomi New Member

CONFIRMED: This was a hoax. Bishop is working with Pike, and is also a slaver.

Code:
    Phalanx

14. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

hakachi takn by flesh men and other florns takn and hakachi eats fleshie slavrs if fleshie slavrs get eatn then problm is solve!

- hakachi nija

15. MrGodZilla

MrGodZilla Not A Shitposter

Slavery Slabery, if you want to get kidnapped then be all friendly with strangers, if not then stop being a dumbass and remember the golden rule.
    NEVER TRUST NOONE. Even if it is your friends, don't know when they might put you in cuffs.
    [Sent by [email protected]]

16. TheSwordsmen

TheSwordsmen New Member

Zephyranth: Thissss Floran bought a Fissshhh man offsss a humansss....