1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Some fishy and palm.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Just Another, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Just Another

Just Another New Member

-- Posted from [email protected] via phone --

Okay, hi ya'll! It's me, Yukari. Ya know, that super awesome good lookin' Hylotl.
    So, I got a deal for ya'll. I'm exportin' some of this stuff to the Penguin bay to make some quick cash, but ya'll might want some too, so here's how it's gonna work!

I'm sellin' fish that kiiinda looks like this.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And sometimes, I even get some of these weird lookin' things. Forgot what they're called.
    [​IMG]

As for the prices, I put it in pounds-per-crate (ppc). Basically how many pounds of fish will be in the crate. Each crate costs 250 pixels!

Blue Fishy (( Tuna look-alike )): 31.25 PPC
    Yellow Fishy (( Salmon look-alike )): 27.775 PPC
    Green Fishy (( Catfish look-alike )): 25 PPC
    Red Thingys (( Crabs/Lobsters/etc)): Not available for purchase... for now!

As for the palm wood, it looks kinda like this after we cut it up and stuff.

[​IMG]

It's at like, 2 pixels per square ft. Whatever that means.
    Crate wise, ya can also buy one of these crates for a nice 250 pixels too!
    They would have 125 square ft. of palm wood! Nice for buildin' awesome lookin' places!

If ya wanna make an order, just PM what ya wanna buy, and how many crates. Limited to 10 crates / week / per customer!

So, finally, ya should tooootally buy this stuff, if ya like fish, or palm, or both, or stuff!
    So, don't be a lamer! Buy a crate. Or two. Or ten.

Yukari, out!

2. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

I wouldn't bother buying this poisonous trash. I wouldn't even count on the fish being disinfected properly. He or she doesn't even know what kind of fish it is. And that 'red thing' is a crab. A king crab.

Better off buying the things that are in the supermarket rather than some hill-billy's nearby pond fish, even if it less fresh.
    - Spark
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    Wow! These look so yummy! Except that yellow catfish-looking thing! They're slimy.

- HeartBeat

#2 Shag, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
  3. Just Another

Just Another New Member

First off, it ain't trash! Ya don't need to judge a fish by it's look, ya know!
    Also, I bet ya'll are the hilly-billy! Not like ya could afford anythin' here anyway.

Wouldn't know, I don't like fishy! They're all slimy to me.

#3 Just Another, Feb 9, 2015
  4. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

Yukari? It's me, Mute.

I recently gotten a cat from a friend, and I need to buy a crate of two for it

MuteTheGreen

5. Just Another

Just Another New Member

Gotcha! Just tell me what kinda fish, and I'll PM ya the details on where to get it.

6. Wreth

Wreth New Member

How dare you post a picture of my mother in the nude! Where did you get hold of this!?

Oh wait, that's just a fish. Apologies.

Boops-Boops

7. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

[Posted by user: [email protected]]
    How does one move from owning/running a colony, to a fish salesmen? If I may add; you are using quite the unprofessional/informal language, not even as someone who used to manage a colony (I sure hope your legal documents weren't written like that), but as someone who even sells fish too. You do not even know the name of what you are selling, leading the potential buyer to doubt whether its even edible or not, do you even know if it's edible or not?

((Pan))

#7 Coldmaj, Feb 10, 2015
  8. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    I think you're giving this person a hard time!

I'd order some fish for my village, but I'm flat broke! Sorry! Maybe soon.

9. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

You mean a lesson in Entrepreneurship 101.
    - Spark

10. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    I'll remember that next time I'm looking to become an entrepreneur, thanks! :D But in the meantime, I'm going to save up to invest in some fish.

11. Just Another

Just Another New Member

Do ya really think I'd sell tainted food or somethin'? I'm just usin' the money to save up for colony stuff, I didn't move from runnin' and ownin' one!
    Jeez, it's people like this who always gotta be the lamer, and ruin the fun everywhere. And of course the stuff is edible! I don't eat it, only because I don't like fish! They're so slimy and gooey and yuck. I think I'm pretty trustable and stuff, not like I've ever been mean to anyone, unless they're mean to me, because stuff, and attitude. I do sooorta know the names, but I ain't some kind of fish biologist or anythin' like that. I just kept it short and sweet and simple! And stuff.

See, these are the kind of people who aren't lamers! Because they buy fish. Icky, gooey, slimy, fish.

12. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

[Posted by user: [email protected]]
    We live in a place where kidnapping is a regular occurrence, where slavery is quite common, where people are tortured because the torturer's find it amusing, where people even bet on innocent people being forced to 'play a game' of Russian Roulette. It's nothing personal sweetie, you just shouldn't be trusting everyone who seems friendly, specially with the whole 'drug' problem that seems to have sprouted in Antares. Just be careful, Hylotl; a lot of the patients that came to me to help them with drug-related problems didn't mean to take the drug in the first place. This is a Frontier, not a children's play ground, please handle your marketing more seriously.

((Pan))

13. Just Another

Just Another New Member

That's cool and all, but um, that's not what I do. Maybe ya do it, but, everyone who knows me knows I'm trustable! So yeah.

14. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

I'll take whatever you're offering

Mute.

PS: Cat - Floran Hybrid
    View attachment 3190

Attached Files:

15. Mitzi the Floran

Mitzi the Floran Sufferer of Prawnsequences

[​IMG]

I have your leader, submit to our demands, meow send us all of your fish forthwith or suffer the prawnsequences.
    Furst degree purrder.