1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello there folks!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aegis Ebonwing, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Aegis Ebonwing

Aegis Ebonwing New Member

Hi there! My name is Aegis Ebonwing, also known as Russell. I used to be the Server Owner of Starbound Serenity until I resigned in January due to being over stressed and over worked.. and now I am a newly approved applicant for Antares!

Leading a Server is hard work.. and I can feel for your Server's Staff- especially with what they are going through currently, being under staffed and all! From the few I have managed to speak with, you all should consider thanking them- it is hard to find people so driven to make their home a better place!

Folks may question why I am here, but I assure you my intent has always been to be a simple Roleplayer, and I hope that I can continue Aegis' journey from Serenity to here.. and help make another milestone in his story with such wonderful people! Being an avid, literate Roleplayer, here is hoping we can weave some fascinating adventures together!

2. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

Welcome.

Think fast! *Throws football to you.*

3. Tallen

Tallen New Member

Attached Files:

4. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

Well I'm sure you'll have fun here. Maybe it'll be a bit different since not a lot of people tend to use the D20 system though!

5. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

Hi.

6. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Welcome aboard! Try not to let sometimes excessive OOC bother you. It's something we're working on improving.

7. Aegis Ebonwing

Aegis Ebonwing New Member

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome! And no worries about excessive OOC.. the only OOC that bothers me is the needless drama, which I tend to avoid at all costs. :D