1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Crops

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Toadkid1234, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Good day, local StarNet.

I have recently set up a small farm in your noble sector, and am looking for trade partners whom would be in regular need of agricultural goods. If you should be interested in such, please contact me.

-GrumpyToad42

2. Mitzi the Floran

Mitzi the Floran Sufferer of Prawnsequences

"Currently we could use another shipment of Beakseed. Please have 10 units delivered to -77, 95 please."

Edit: "Please deliver 10 units of Alien Seaweed, and 10 units of kiwi as well."
    -Lum

#2 Mitzi the Floran, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
  3. Wombat

Wombat Guest

Inquiry. Are your products genetically modified?

Order. I request an order of Boltbulb, to be delivered as soon as possible.

- Lambda

4. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

We are growing both of your requests as fast as we are able. Expect them within the next 24 to 48 hours, assuming no complications.
    Our crops are products of genetic modification, yes. However, this should be of little concern, as nearly 100 percent of produce in galactic trade is genetically modified, and there are no reputable reports of health concerns with genetically modified foods.

Additionally, it would be helpful if you were to specify the quantity you desire. We usually ship by the crate, but other measures can be used on a case-by-case basis.

-GrumpyToad42

5. Mitzi the Floran

"Please specify how many units per crate, as well as add 20 units of wheat or barley to my order."

-Lum

6. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

However much I can cram into a cubic yard of space! Generally that's 100 or so of palm-sized fruits, if you're getting fruit that is. Crate usually holds 20 bushels or so.

7. Mitzi the Floran

A crate of the above ingredients then.

8. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

All previous orders are ready for shipment! Please send me coordinates and/or contact information. Apologies, I should have asked earlier. I must be getting a little old.

-GrumpyToad42

9. Mitzi the Floran

-77, 95. Planet IX.