1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Back to Smokestack

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Smokestack, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

So I told myself I'd be back around the coming of this new patch. I don't know if I can commit seeing as how I've basically sold my soul to academics and physical fitness to solve a bit of personal issues. On the bright side, I've lost about 10 pounds. In a healthy way or not? I don't know.

Regardless, Smokestack left quite unexpectedly and I love this community and Antares was always there for me for my problems. Things have been going a lot better in life and it's about time I join back into the Antares scene with my Avian Death Racer.

A lot to get back to, a lot to see, a lot of new friends to make and a lot of old friends to reconnect with again. But it's that experience that made me whole and allowed me to escape real life. And it's time to experience that again with a helluva large patch entering the scene.

Good to be back, see you guys one of these days. Hugs and kisses.

2. Gorbachev

Gorbachev New Member

welcome back to crazytown.

#2 Gorbachev, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
  3. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

Holy fuck, SO MANY PEOPLE IN THE RETURNAL TIDALWAVE!
    Welcome! Enjoy your re-visit, and don't let things bother you too much. But do keep in mind real life is much more important than videogames. Says the guy who never goes outside, literally.

4. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

In truth, I've always been around, just not in game. But now that I found out my characters were wiped, I had to do the whole too building ordeal all over again. Needless to say, clothing is as swanky as ever. Ship building though? Oh god, I'm not doing it again for awhile.