1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Alliance of Concerned Citizens

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kaiser Franz, Feb 2, 2015.

1. mexicanclownbaby

mexicanclownbaby New Member

Sent by: [email protected]
    (Gremlin)

majority rules man. aint nobody should have to leave since cuz a sentent brussel of sprouted shit is bean a savage yu kno? dont be a stupid shitheel cuz most floram go d dman feral like my god. quit bean a punk azz b1tchbo1 jajajjajajajajaja

2. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

Go drink liquid nitrogen and I'll watch from my brand, ye cow kisser.
    -Emerald

3. mexicanclownbaby

Sent by: [email protected]
    (Gremlin)
    lol wow ok dude thx for the ttly unwaranted act of agressin and thx 4 provin that ur no better than a walkin plant accident waitin to happn. cleary u are hatin cuz yu kno im rite, an just cant handül all dese #facts im throwing ur way

4. UrbanCritter

UrbanCritter The Elusive Antaran Raccoon

[email protected]
    This is exactly like suggesting to kill all Apex because of the Miniknogs.
    I don't see anyone suggesting that.

5. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

Because the Apex are actually intelligent.

-EV4NG3L10N

6. UrbanCritter

UrbanCritter The Elusive Antaran Raccoon

[email protected]
    Because clearly, A race that was capable of reverse-engineering an FTL drive isn't intelligent.

7. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

I will admit, florans are crafty, and cunning. Some reach the cusp of 'intelligent', but the vast majority of florans will never reach a level above retarded, much less be civil about it. Whereas the Apex have a moderate caste of intelligence (Unfortunately, most are kept down with brainwashing. Think of the progress!) with the higher ups having superior intellect.

-EV4NG3L10N

8. mexicanclownbaby

9. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

or, y'know, killing everyone inside and stealing the ship and pressing buttons at random.

- HeartBeat

10. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

[Video]
    *Uses a record player for a very old song from a black disc on a mic before uploading*

11. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

Look, I might not have been here long, but I've figured out that Florans aren't exactly like that. I mean, yeah, you have to keep your distance from them and not be a total idiot. Have your gun on handy. But other than that, Florans are just... rustic. They remind me of a teenage gang back on Earth. They used to wear red bandannas and baseball caps and threatened kids walking home from school. As long as you didn't say anything when they were doing so, you could usually just walk right past. Same thing with a hostile Floran. But most I've seen, although destructive, are just misinformed about stuff. I saw a Floran ransacking an inn for meat when he could have just asked the keeper. I mean, yeah, he was brandishing his razor-sharp swords a lot, but he wasn't using them. He just didn't know how to ask for food politely. I don't know, maybe I'm just an idiotic, simplistic farmer, but to me the Florans represent the Frontier in a nutshell: Don't be an idiot and you'll be fine.

-Alec

12. Ripley

Ripley New Member

All Floran has seen here is what other persons call "tunnel vision". We florans are just like any other race, just we emotional and impulsive. I can not denie the that floran has had wants of stabbing and eating other races, but i has controlled it. We may not be the bestest at socialing or talking but calling us all stabby "Murdersalads" is same as calling all humens greedy and backstabby. besides, floran thinks people should worrie about other thinks, like the rest of the race's bad peoples.
    -Rockshroom

13. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

"Huh.. The retardation is strong in this sector. Well I'm sorry you dumb fucks got suckered in goin' around wearin' plant suits pretending to be Floran. When ya meet an /ACTUAL/ Floran oh boy, yer gonna have some 'fun' times. Anyhow, I've got a final request to those defendin' the savages. Please, in an orderly fashion . . . Take yer dumb cunt selfs down to the nearest clinic and get yerself sterilized. And if ya ever find a pretty lady or fella that shares yer opinions and y'all get shacked up? Well get them sterilized too. Basically, you and your dumb cunt spouses owe it to the universe not to hand down yer dumb cunt genes to a new generation of dumb cunt offspring. Good day."

-Tarl McNasty
    (( Danny Saint Ives ))

14. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

View attachment 3092

Mute

Attached Files:

15. Solour

Solour a dad

hah.
    No.

-B.B.

16. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

But humans are greedy and backstabby.

-Nichebird

17. Foreign Flora

Foreign Flora New Member

I find this extremely offensive, and I shall correct you all to the best of my ability. For one, to destroy that pesky rumor that Florans are wild animals. Can animals build structures? Yes they can, but so can we. Does that make US wild, savage animals? Not in the slightest. Can animals pilot ships and understand the various mechanics necessary to fly a ship? I am sure some can, we can. Is an animal capable of pure savagery and barbarisms? Yes, but SO CAN WE! We are ALL animals! Second... about the filthy stereotype... what if, say... the Stargazers of the Avians declare full on war with non-Avians. will that warrant the extermination of ALL Avians? No. If the Glitch Hivemind decides to attack full on war with non-Glitchs, with that also warrant the extermination of all glitch as well? NO! Not all Florans are savage animals! Take my word, as a scientist, when I say that killing any Floran you see is just pure madness. I know some semi-feral Florans that haven't hurt anyone, protects its friends, whom aren't Florans, and even CARE for us! It isn't civilized, but it is sentient, and if anyone wants to take its head for money, you are going to have to go through me, and its friends. Sometimes, I question myself about who the REAL savages are... is it... them? Or us. And I am sure its us.
    ~Zre Wavefin

18. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Referring to a floran is an "it" doesn't exactly speak much towards the views expressed in your post Mr. Starnet scientist. I don't get why anyone takes people at their word out here, floran or otherwise. Always best to be prepared.

-Nichebird.

19. Foreign Flora

Foreign Flora New Member

The Floran are Unisex, so I find it fair to call them it, as they really arn't a "she" or a "he". I have studied them long enough to know this. Also, of course, the majority of Florans are, shamefully so, bloodthirsty savages. Of course, if you see a Floran, be on your guard, but don't shoot it just for being a Floran! That's what I would call a genocide!
    ~Zre Wavefin

20. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

"Yea, genocide is evil innit? I mean we should fuckin' take action against anything that commits fuckin' genocide . . . OH WAIT! THE FLORAN DID THAT SHIT DIDN'T THEY? WELL RUB MY NIPPLES WITH SANDPAPER AND BEAT MY DICK WITH NITROGLYCERIN, GUESS WE SHOULD STOP EM, HUH?! . . . Dumbass..."

-Tarl McPoonSlayer
    (( Danny Saint Ives ))