1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Alliance of Concerned Citizens

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kaiser Franz, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

"Ye, what's flowin' nerds? Welcome to the official thread of the fuckin' Alliance of Concerned Citizens of Antares. So, let me start by sayin', hello! Welcome to the Alliance, hopefully you'll stay a while and help improve our home sector for the multitude of awesome dude-bros and chicks that live round here. We at the Aliiance recognize the major threat that exists in this sector, and leads to unnecessary violence, deaths and other shit. We're speaking, of course, about Floran. Floran are a plague and a menace to Antares, and the entire universe in fuckin' general and stuff. To that end, the Alliance has taken on a firm Pro-People, Anti-Floran position. In order to keep things nice and safe like for all about the sector we're even willing to go so far as to offer a cash reward for the heads of any Floran you can collect! Please note, picture evidence will be required to show said decapitated Floran head and whatever. And for each head ya post here, y'all be rewarded a smooth 2 grand! So, get hunting! Later!"

-Tarl Back Up In Your Ass, Hollow​

2. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

Tarl Hollow died with the Relzurautt Armada.

-Panzerkorps1315

3. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

If Mr.Hollow Didn't like florans than why did I serve with Matt in the Armada,And fenris,I don't think you're the real Hollow also Mr.Hollow would never say Back Up In Your Ass.

*Orph Marks the post as Spam*

(Orph)

#3 Steamy, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
  4. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

I work more with florans than I do humans, although I'm a human. (although this could be applied to most other races.)
    They make better business partners than humans, who complain about everything, and don't actually do anything.

And not only are you scolding the species itself for it's violent actions, but you acknowledge it and then proceed to want to destroy them with violence itself.
    But, hey, I guess fight fire with fire.
    -Arizona

5. Solour

Solour a dad

lol im all up for the genocide of salad

-B.B.

6. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

Are there any contacts I can reach should I be threatened by a floran? I mean... I've been threatened a time or two by florans and would like to know if there's any people who would handle them for me should the need arise again in the future.

[sent from [email protected]]

((Herx))

7. The Grand Mugwump

-Flornbest8932-

Stab contact.

8. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

Hey you! Purchase our lifetime offer for us to dig a pit of lava for you to jump in! You certainly deserve it! Alternatively, you can purchase our "safe"-to-drink 1 pixel bleach! Strawberry flavored for a limited time! :D

--Rekjon

9. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

I don't have a lot of pixels, but the first person to turn this plucking floran into ashes will have my sincere thanks, and the thanks of Mighty Kluex! It LOBBED the head of one of my fellow brothers at me, saying it killed the poor flightless because he was rude! RUDE!! Florans are just as bad as they're made out to be!

[​IMG]
    [sent from [email protected]]

((Herx))

10. The Grand Mugwump

-Flornbest8932-

Is dumb. No get pix for full floran.

11. Optimism

Optimism Guest

Floran are intelligent predators. Prove you are not easy prey, and they will leave you.

-J​

12. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

so r wild fukin animals. if florans couldnt fukin talk ud fukin cop them as soon as u saw them. srsly g, animals only prey when they r hungry 2. but you dont see us let them walk around in public places an shit.

-Steph

13. Snitch

Snitch New Member

Dogs, cats, penguins, all just came off of the top of my head.
    -L. ID #10038

14. Optimism

Optimism Guest

These wild animals do walk around public places, and no colony has the resolve to banish them.​

These are domesticated. In other words, no longer wild.

-J​

15. Snitch

Snitch New Member

If wild animals can be domesticated, then so can Florans, we just need a big enough whip to put them on their knees with.
    -L. ID #10038

16. Optimism

Optimism Guest

A bird is a more easy-going pet, and I don't have the money for such an exotic and dangerous companion's care. It's better to treat them as wild animals. Florans can't be domesticated. If nature couldn't pacify them, we won't.

-J​

17. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Are penguins capable of flying spaceships domesticated?

-Jack Ripley.

18. Optimism

Optimism Guest

I don't know. It doesn't seem like it concerns me.

-J​

19. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

all i care about is that they kill peeps 4 no fukin reason, and if thats not an enough reason 2 keep them the fuk away then i dont know what is

-Steph

20. Not Applicable

Not Applicable New Member

I call complete B.S., you yammerin' paleface. Just the other day I met a floran in the most formal attire I've ever seen, and they were speaking fluently. And there were no mentions of stabbing. At. All. In fact, they showed me how to make a paper airplane. Sure, a few of them may be savages, but anyone else can be a savage if they want to.

Here's an idea for ya: Stay out of their business, and they'll probably stay outta yours. If that don't work, just leave.
    -Not Applicable