1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A Memo for Haven

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Shag, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

((This recording is in one of the computers in MotherBase's lab, which will promptly show up after you power up the terminal, meaning only people with access to the base can see it. Obviously))

-The video starts, some static blacking out the audio and visual for a few seconds.-
    -A glitch wearing camo fatigues and an armband featuring Haven's trademark emblem on his right arm appears after the camera focuses. He appears to be on the first level of the lab, typing something into his PDA. To the members of Haven he would be easily recognized as Spark, one of the subcommanders and the head of the R&D dept.-

"Dissapointed. Your severe lack of disciplinary action and mental ability never ceases to surprise me, Commander. I had hoped you would heed my advice and had imposed some restriction on these idiots you recruited. But, alas, that has not been so."
    "Reminding. Ever since that last... Dispute we've had with the Sunsuhan Bada Company, I've seriously started to doubt your leadership capabilities."
    -He walks around the small laboratory, running his hand along the stacked metal crates on the back, near the stairs.-
    "Listing. No respect is held for those in command, no one seems to realize we've gone over budget, our rag-tag group of slobs cannot overpower mere civilian police forces, nor can they even formulate a simple plan for a jailbreak, and even less do they care to communicate this to the Sub-Commander who until then has had everything run smoothly and strategized perfectly the missions before that."

-He opens one of the crates, reaching inside and pulling out what seems to be an sleek, stylized SMG, and puts it on a table besides the crates, calmly.-
    -As he begins to talk again, he starts taking different weapons from the inside of the crate, and lining them from smallest to biggest on the table.-
    "Statement. This simply cannot be, Commander. Admiring. An ancient tale tells of a man whose capabilities as a leader and as a strategist once marvelled every known ruler of his country, and always defeated his opponents no matter the odds. Addendem. He was once called to train a group of women, to be servants and soldiers of their lord. The man agreed. Continuing. Before the drill, he told them exactly what to do, but at the sound of the drums, which marked the beginning of then drill, and gave them the first order, they laughed."

-He stops lining the weapons, and silently dismantles them one by one, slowly and carefully, with patience.-

"Query. Do you know what he did? Statement. He told everyone to line up again, and before he began the drill, he told the troops this: .Quoting. "If words of command are not clear and distinct, if orders are not thoroughly understood, then the general is to blame." Continuing. And so, again, when he gave the first order, the girls again laughed. Curious. Do you know what he did this time? Statement. Again he told them the same words, except this time he added another line. Quoting. "If words of command are not clear and distinct, if orders are not throroughly understood, then the general is to blame. But if the orders are clear and the soldiers nevertheless disobey, then it is the fault of their officers."

-He walks near the camera, and takes a suitcase from offscreen, then puts it on the table besides the dismantled weapons. He starts putting them inside the case.-

"Statement. Right after that, he commanded that the two officers of the company to be beheaded. Cold. And after they were beheaded, the soldiers never again disobeyed an order."

"Annoyed. Commander, do you see what I'm getting at? Murderous. You are that officer, along with that traitorous wretch, Kazushi, who are yet to be beheaded, and the laughing whores are the recruits in this damned weak organization of yours."

-He shuts the suitcase closed, not looking at the camera, and walks near the table where the camera is, pulling out his PDA,connecting it to the computer and typing in a few things as he speaks.-

"Statement. Yet, I am already too disappointed to evem care anymore. This organization has failed, and so has everyone else in it. Including me. Addendum. And so I will be taking my leave, with more than a few things you will probably miss."

-Several files on research and intelligence are wiped and backed up in his PDA, then he deploys a small virus to make sure that they won't be able to use the terminals after the recording plays for a few hours.-

"Farewell. Good bye Commander. Sarcastic. I wish you prosper on future endeavours."
    -The recording ends there, only to delete itself afterwards its second replay and signal the virus to lockdown the whole facility and mainframe, erasing all records about him.-

-Also, you'd probably note that Haven's bank account is missing several thousand pixels.-

((PS this is me saying gud bai, in a classy way.))

#1 Shag, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015