1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Morgan writes here sometimes

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Wombat, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Wombat

Wombat Guest

Date: 1/13/****
    Subject: Fire, and an interview with a Glitch.

Today was odd, to say the least. I stumbled upon the colony of Asani, almost by chance. I arrived to a curious scene, but that's beside the point. I actually met my first Floran, two actually. Had the....pleasure, (If you could even call it that, more like dis-pleasure, but that'd be rude.), of being caught between two of them. I thought the orange one was going to eat me, and the other one wanted to...play with me? Strange species indeed. I guess the field manual doesn't teach you everything there is to know. A nice young woman managed to help me out though, she smelled like smoke and apparently it set the Florans off, they must not be fond of fire. I talked to the woman for a bit, though I've quite forgotten her name. That's when the hippie stepped in. I'm serious, a freaking hippie stepped in, high as a kite. That girl needs a drug detox, I just don't want to be the one to do it. The young woman left after that, and I had myself a short interview with a Glitch. An interesting being he was! A living machine, if you could call it that. I've learned a little bit more about the species, but still have much to learn if I'm ever to be able to assist them. Anyways, it's late and I'm sure I'll have a busy day tomorrow. Signing off.