1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

No more Clara Jensen

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by Thewaltham, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

ITT: "This conflicts with my super-serious, ultra-realistic and gritty RP values. Therefore it must die and the creator who made it must be shunned forever despite possibly being pretty decent in all other instances."

2. Optimism

Optimism Guest

As tempting as it is to fuel the old conflict gap between those two perspectives, it'd be better to at least offer a snippet in the comment relative to the thread.

3. Sen

Sen Guest

Better I waste my own time having fun opposed to repeatedly making terrible characters with blatant OOC agendas and wasting everyone else's time.

4. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

Please, I don't want to start a flame war here.

5. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

Make sure to stay on topic here, this is about Thewaltham's character, take new discussions to a PM or new thread if you must.

6. Hour

Hour Dogu

Is this sarcasm.

7. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

i like to think im a mixture of all three, mostly because i'm special. i am a passive role-player, at sometimes i make fun of shit role-play but usually it's some-what helpful, and for three i like to criticize at times. in my own defense of 3, i at least try to make it semi-helpful.

although on the subject at hand ye your char was gettin' a tad inspired as i could tell but i thought it was just a joke for around the mother-base. just roll back the jensen and get on with the..whatever the fuck clara's last name is.

8. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

Haven't really decided on a last name. Maybe Clara Brooks.

9. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

do that you glorious devil-lettuce smokin' motherfucker