1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Anyone else just kind of waiting for the next update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Julius Mayne, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

Just seems a little pointless to RP as much as we normally do considering it will all be gone with the next update, ya know?

2. TheAngryMelon

TheAngryMelon The most furious fruit

Knowing Chucklefish, the update is suddenly going to be pushed back to release sometime in September.
    I say let's ride this old version right to the end.
    It'll arrive when it arrives.
    Eventually.

3. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

If your only intention is roleplay, I dont see why the patch should stop that. I am holding off simply to get a nice fresh start.

4. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

Late by three days but I suspect people will re-make characters or use it as an opprotunity to kill of their old ones/not-as-used ones like I probably will. I'm more interested in when the first cheat-mod gets in and we can get building, because goddamn it I want to be able to use all the new decorative items, blocks, and utilities. Chances are people trying to rebuild old colonies will be beaten out by people building new ones, which is probably for the best to spice up RP.

5. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

I have money to build a fairly decent(ish) base for a small group/mini faction thing that Vireo is in charge of, so yeah Im kind of waiting to build anything until the new update comes. It's not drawing down any usual interactions though, everything feels the same except for the talk of what will happen later on, and the pause on most building projects and stuff until the next update so that it wont get wiped.
    Im pretty excited for the update though! :D