1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[Public Page] Wayward, Opening our doors

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aiko Ikari, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

<Initializing>
    <Posted by [email protected] via mobile>

Right. Hey, Universe. We've been sittin and buildin up our little home for awhile now, and since our asses are startin to feel a bit covered we've decided to go public. Woo, exciting I'm sure. Don't get too hopeful or anything, I ain't callin it paradise. But it's warm, sunny, green and pretty. It does the trick for us, at least.

Anyway, welcome to

Wayward

[​IMG]

We don't exactly have sights to see, and a lot of the pods sittin around are residential, but we still got some crap around to make it worth the trip.

First things first, let me warn ya of what you're in for when you beam down.

[​IMG]

Don't touch the fence. We got that shit ready to zap at all times. You're gonna end up with one fuckin nasty ass burn if you try, so careful.
    As for those flamey lookin guns at the gate, don't worry. They're just there to ward off you-know-who. They ain't gonna start shootin unless I or one of the guys turns em' on.

Now, movin on

[​IMG]
    Right by the gate we got our 'supposed biggest attraction.' The pawnshop and bounty office. Yeh, we're goin there.
    We've gathered quite a heap of knick knacks and junk, and we can probably sell you any lil thing you might be lookin for. If you're runnin low on cash yourself, we'll buy your TV's and shit for a 'fair' price. If ya gotta pay back a loan shark, pawn your LCD here.

As for the bounty office part, yeh. If you're trustin, we'll handle that shit for ya. With background checks, of course. We aren't gonna advertise a bounty on some dude that 'hurt your pride' or something petty like that. This board is for real straight cunts. If ya got a name and info, bring your price here and we'll take care of the rest.

[​IMG]

Goin down the road a bit, you'll find the rec center past a few res blocks. Lounge room, some games and booze. Kick back here all ya want.

[​IMG]
    Right next door we have our med bay. We ain't about to treat you people for free, though. You can use the facilities for a price, we're not lookin to go bankrupt.

[​IMG]

Then, continuing west, you'll find our gym. Weight room, boxing ring, etc. etc. Pay up a membership fee, and you can pump iron til your muscles pop.

Anyway, that's it then. Don't cause shit, and we'll be golden. If you don't want people watching you like you're some stupid twat, don't come here packin your dumb mega metal armor and arm canons. This ain't a place for people to flaunt their cocks.

[​IMG]

<End>

----------------------------------------------

OOC
    ----------------------------------------------

Alright, so just a few OOC notes now.
    [​IMG]

There are IC 2 flame turrets per gate way. They simple hold the perimeter to the base. They're shut off and stationary unless emoted by a Fracture member with access to their controls, which is accessible through their PDA + Their account password. They use motion sensors, and will set fire upon anything that moves within 5 meters infront of them, with a full 180 degree scope of movement. They cannot turn around, and yes, will fire on friendlies.

[​IMG]

Up atop the first set of residential pods is the SAM turret. Its computer operated and fires upon any high velocity anomaly that enters its spherical field of coverage.

[​IMG]

Finally, all doors with a ferozium console in front of them are considered to be 'locked' with a passcode. The end, happy visiting <3

#1 Aiko Ikari, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

No thanks, terrorist.
    - Abelschrimen Amphenheimer

3. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

4. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

5. Mitzi the Floran

Mitzi the Floran Sufferer of Prawnsequences

( Slutfish lives! )

6. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

((MITZI YOU DISAPPEARED FOR YEEEEEEEEEEEEEARS))

7. Mitzi the Floran

( Couple months tops )

8. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

((this colony is so cool its a shame nobody uses it))

9. Mitzi the Floran

( It needs a bar, for people to do bar things. *chuckles* )

10. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

(( Eh we've mostly sorta said 'fuck it' til the new update rolls around :p Expect more activity around then.))

11. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

((I kind of liked the lack of a bar tbh, i felt like it would have pushed the RP to other places in the city. But I guess maybe thats one reason it wasn't used, so eh.
    Also I love how this is an IC thread and almost every reply so far is ooc))

12. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

(( Aiko's places always lag me computer to hell. ;~; ))

13. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

(( There was a bar, though... it's not next to spawn. ))

14. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

This is the new Asani.
    --Grim

15. Deadkool-aid

Deadkool-aid New Member

Looks pretty nice, I think I'll stop by.
    -Jack

16. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

((The bar is labled with a sign "mess hall", though it is admittedly hard to find.))
    first day here
    got tased by a wannabe kkk
    got shanked by a wannabe kkk
    shit recovery

-SteveOGreenO

17. Optimism

Optimism Guest

It looks like I am a little late, then. If I ever see you I'll buy you a bottle of Jaeger. How about it?

-Übermensch

18. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

((I thought you voided that stabbing :p ))

19. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

((I can void the entire thing I suppose, but I guessed since the KKK wannabe died and all form it, I oculd just say I got stabbed in the arm or something. I dunno. :p))