1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Avoid Hawkston! Hawkston is a torturer!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DeltaV, Dec 18, 2014.

1. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

The individual "Hawkston", supposed medic of Asani, is most likely a deranged antitheistic zealot who should be avoided or arrested at all cost. Very recently, this individual made personal death threats towards an acquaintance of mine -- one who was very new to the sector, and had only met a few people -- and then walked off with a cohort, claiming to "have an idea". Shortly after that, my acquaintance and I were lured on false pretenses to what is most likely Hawkston's (clearly Avian) ship, where we were assaulted by two disguised individuals. Shortly after we had been dropped onto an abandoned planet, this "Hawkston" was the first to arrive to "help" -- without a doubt to cover their tracks!

You do not have to believe the truth -- only stay away from this person, and do not say that you were not warned.

-Inaros

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Damnit, Hoxton.
    You need to calm down with the civs, they didn't do anything wrong to you.

3. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

*Silk-Spinner*
    Um she helped me when I was hurt and didn't torture me.
    I think you are jumping to conclusions.

4. Doctor Frohman

Probably because you're not a Flightless.

5. Xeni

Xeni New Member

Hawkston bought the inn a round of drinks last night. She also helped me protect a Human from getting eaten by a Floran at said inn some few days prior. No complaints, here...
    -Dr. Kazushi

6. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

- Inaros

7. Doctor Frohman

Hawkston has not done anything wrong to me, either, but I doubt she knows I'm Flightless. Guess its up for time to tell. I will respond in this thread, afterwards.
    - Siarra Sterling