1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

What's the verdict on this mod?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Donovennn, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

2. Reconus

Reconus Moderator
    Staff Member

gimme

3. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

Well, it seems similar to an allowed mod that changes just the Avian's body, however, I'm not sure it works in the same way. One of the Global Mods will have to confirm whether or not this mod is allowed on the server.

4. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

K, will keep an eye on this then.

5. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

So I was thinking, "isn't this mod the same thing as the Better Avians mod?"
    Would it work the same way?

6. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

Actually what I was talking about with my previous post:
    I haven't taken a look at the mod, but if you want to use the mod, just get confirmation from one of the Global Moderators that it is indeed safe.

7. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Ok so how do I do that?

8. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

Well, just send them a PM with a link to the mod, asking if it's okay to use it on the server, I suppose.

9. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

Horrible, it kills my boner.
    I mean no boobs for fishes or birds or plants. My god it's horrible!
    How I'm supposed to continue my amazing, nonexisting relationship with some creep on the other side? You don't know what is art, you don't know what is life people spent DAYS to make these boobs playable JUST FOR US and it's beautiful. Look, I have plant-robots babies. I mean, my character. Yeah that's totally my character-not me. And if you'll say that's just me I'll fucking cry and make thread that will make you say you like me. I'll dissapear and come back in two days. And when I'm back I'm gonna be all like Micki Minaj and then sing amazing songs about the love butts and other amazing stuff, unicorn appears dissapears. All of sudden the dragon appears as unicorn appears dissapears and it pukes with fire and WOOOSH WOOOOOOOOSH VILLAGES are burned. People are dead, not dead people are dying, and people that are not dead and thare not dying are sad because people like you installed mods that ruin someone's art and feitsh about fish plants birds boobs all together let's hug. thanks dude you're horrible

10/10 if you realised in which part i stopped thinking

10. Sen

Sen Guest

dont judge my art project