1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Arcade Hub [Aurum], Open for business!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mitzi the Floran, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Mitzi the Floran

Mitzi the Floran Sufferer of Prawnsequences

Arcade Hub Aurum is currently open for business just a stones throw away from Asani!
    Located at x-zero y-seven, Beta Decimata 6511 III Alpha, just a stones throw away from the colony of Asani is a place where you can play or drink all your cares away, there is a local convenience store, games to play to pass the time, a bar to pass out at, and a nightclub to dance in.

To get there, direct your thrusters towards Asani but hang a left a little before you hit the orbit and you'll arrive at Beta Decimata 6511 III Alpha. From there you need only beam down to experience the time of your life.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The rules are, similar to local Asani. Universal statues apply when visiting Aurum.
    The use of a helmet that obscures faces is disallowed unless it would cause a medical issue.
    Arms are allowed on Aurum, and if you feel that your personal safety is being threatened discharge of a weapon is allowed.
    Armor is discouraged, but its use is not monitored on Aurum.

Damaging the machines in the Arcade will be met with severe force, possibly including discharge of weapons, bullets being lodged in important organs, or possibly even death. Aurum is a peaceful place and everyone is welcome. Members of the Floran race must be muzzled when visiting Aurum at all times to prevent other guests from being eaten. Floran who do not submit to muzzling will promptly be teleported into the sun.

Enjoy yourselves, have fun, and most of all, don't break my arcade machines, or I'll kill you.

Collection of prize tickets can be exchanged for plushies at the prize booth, the bar can be found downstairs in the rear of the arcade, and Aurum is currently seeking security detail and staff for the attractions. If you're interested please list your areas of expertise below.

Thanks for your interest in working on Aurum! Have a wonderful evening.

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Colony Design shamefully stolen from Asani.
    Also, some scrubs going to come in and try to "hack" your machines, I'm calling it now.
    - Abelschrimen Amphenheimer

3. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

it's almost cancerous how the buildings contrast with such a pristine and unique oriental architecture style, now mixed with arcade machines
    -Arizona

4. Solour

Solour a dad

Only nerds play videogames.

-B.B

5. Doctor Frohman

got cancer
    now jesus needs to help me
    1 like = 1 pray
    - Clarice

6. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

An arcade hardly belongs in a traditional setting such as Asani.

-RayBeluga

7. Aero

Aero New Member

Eugh. Mixing elements of traditional and modern hyoltl simply doesn't work. I've tried before, and people wanted to bomb the place for how ugly it was. ...And why is there turrets on the building? Sketchy.
    -Rational

8. Doctor Frohman

The birds are invading. Watch yourselves, they spit acid from their rectal zones! Seen it with my own two eyes.