1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Bandit on the Prowl

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ZeeDubyah, Dec 7, 2014.

1. ZeeDubyah

ZeeDubyah New Member

>login
    >username: DefconFive
    >password: **************

>begin message
    Hello. Recently, I picked up a distress signal and decided to follow it, having very recently been in the same situation myself. When I arrived, I found another good Samaritan there, eager to save the creature from its impending doom. We ventured into the hull of a moored ship, drawn by a voice over the intercom claiming that he had been shot down by a plasma cannon. When we let him out, the human claimed to be a friendly soul, but as soon as he was out of range, he fired off an explosive that trapped us in the hull. He demanded our items in order to pay for a "family" that he was having a tough time feeding. After we would not give up, we dashed to the supply closet as he blew the place to smithereens.

This bandit was human, being of average height and having bluish-colored hair. He wore a red robe that appeared to have armor underneath it. When he introduced himself, it was as "Kyle Scarff." However, once he was sure that he had my comrade and I under his thumb, he revealed that he went by the name "Silt." I do not know the validity of either of these names. He attacked using shotguns, Molotov cocktails, C-4 like devices, and appeared to have a high-powered rifle as we left. He also employed a small creature, deposited by a capture pod. He is to be considered extremely dangerous.

The planet he lured us to was X:950 Y:960
    >end message

>logout

#1 ZeeDubyah, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  2. Jnick22

Jnick22 New Member

Yes, he is very dangerous and persistent. Bad idea to get around this guy.

-Waltzlotl22

3. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

I was led to this post by Dynyl, a friend of mine, after he heard of the event. I can't think of anyone who would take my name and use it for their criminality.I can't think of anybody who'd hate me this much either, other than some Grand Union guy, but the description doesn't match. Whats funny is I were a kefta robe as well to conceal my equipment.

If anybody can, I want this person taken care of. Please. I cannot have my reputation go down like this.

-Blue_Fedora ((Scarff))

4. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

He survived??? I hoped I took care of him on new Chicago. Oh well. Catch the bastard for me, will you?

-birdofpreyy
    ((Vireo))

5. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

You mean you saw him/ Can you give a better description? I'd like to find this guy myself.

-Blue_Fedora ((Scarff))