1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

TV shows and Books

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Stu_Pot, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

Not sure what everyone's currently watching or reading if anyone still does that last one, and whatever thread there may be for this hasn't been replied to in a while. What on TV, Netflix or otherwise has everyone been watching? For me, been watching Young Justice. If animated superheroes are your thing, or you liked teen titans, Justice League unlimited or Batman the animated series, do me and yourself a favor and get up and watch it if you haven't seen it already. Also, Juggling watching Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, and re-watching Batman the animated series. Reading-wise, got an early Christmas present from my uncle who teaches English in South Korea who got me to start watching Game of Thrones, the present being the first 4 books since he'd be away when Christmas rolls around. You guys?

2. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

I constantly rewatch doctor who and do this. My daily routine. Gaming DW gaming DW gaming DW

3. Anita D.

Anita D. New Member

Currently watching Kill la Kill, Stargate Atlantis and Blackadder. Can't stop laughing (and also feeling).

4. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

Also over the garden wall is something I've gotten into

5. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Watching show wise: Nada, nothing at all. Reading wise... Catching up on the Warriors series of books.

6. Zhaag

Zhaag New Member

Finished "Enemy" last night. One of the most brilliant and intense movies I've seen in a long time. Definitely check it out if you like intelligent dramas. Its a watch it twice kind of movie like Sixth Sense. One of the best roles I've seen Jake Gyllenhaal in.

7. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

Currently reading A Song of Ice and Fire, in the middle of the third book at this point. And now I must cease all contact with this forum to avoid spoilers.