1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Take Back The Sector

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Stu_Pot, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

Hello, Antares. This is a disgruntled resident speaking. Over the course of our system's time, through the good and the bad, Criminals have managed to put more and more colonies and authorities in their pockets. I say quit relying on them. This is our sector, and I believe we should take it back. I am behind the murder of Union Jack, after I had given him a warning to cease his activities in the slaving underworld. The very next day I catch him in the act again, after I'd spared his life under a simple condition that he'd stop making a monopoly with the lives of others. I killed him, realizing these criminals have to be dealt with. No amount of any punishment can stop them for good until their body lies dead, when they've done the things Union Jack had become accustomed to doing. We cut off the head and more grows in its place, until we burn the stump. I ask you, citizens of Antares, to fight for our rights and do what has to be done. I don't want riots, militias, or an army at my command. I don't even need anyone to fight back alongside me. I just ask that you know my intentions and don't attempt to stop me. Don't like my agenda, that's fine too. Don't resort to slander. Whether I get support or not for my efforts, this "Vigilante Justice" movement of mine does not end here, and it won't any time soon. I left a note saying "RW" on the body. I don't want any identification, because it isn't the man, it's the idea he projects, regardless if everyone else is scared of it. Or rather, scared how it might affect their wallets, those who have sold the rest of us out for pocket change. From now on, I don't need a title. But I will fight for what I know is right. And hopefully not alone. - RW

#1 Stu_Pot, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
  2. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

lol hey guyz lets b heros !!1
    In all seriousness, I like what you think is right, but you're not exactly going smart about it.
    -Dynyl

((Isnt there a forum rule about going anonymous? Idk, I nearly got in trouble for doing it alot.))

3. Narfball

Narfball narfball

IT'D BE FUNNY IF YOU GOT SHOT TO DEATH WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS. SERIOUSLY, I'D LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF DUDE YOU'RE FIGHTING AN UPHILL BATTLE. SAID HILL BEING A NINETY DEGREE SLOPE. REST IN RIP YOU.

-AN_AGGRESSIVE_FISH6969​

4. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

I've nothing to lose. What I look like or what I sound like died with Union Jack. - RW

#4 Stu_Pot, Nov 26, 2014
  5. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

It's not uphill if other people start doing what I do. It's not hard. I'm not going to lie, I'd be scared shitless if I didn't think other people could help me with this. - RW

#5 Stu_Pot, Nov 26, 2014
  6. Edward_Norton

Edward_Norton New Member

-GraYMan-
    na, u be nutin,

7. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

(you left his name on the note on the crossbolt in jack's body. which i saw first-hand icly as atton, so uh, yeah i would lol.)

8. Arcticil

((jack told me it was full name on the note.)

9. Arcticil

(np, will delete post. my bad.)

10. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

((Union Jack is dead? Oh crap if it's because I shot him and he was bleeding all over...))

11. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

(( Actually RW killed him Via poisoned and paralytic-laced crossbow bolt. Morally gray vigilante stuff and whatnot. ))

12. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Few pixels and we can make that all come true.
    Currently he's not a problem for us, so without that, he's gonna live.
    - Tony

13. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

Ooh, Assassins. I'm getting popular.
    -RW

14. Narfball

Narfball narfball

>IMPLYING I'D SPEND MY MONEY ON YOUR SHITTY SERVICE

PFFT NO FUCK THAT DUDE
    I'D RATHER JUST DO IT MYSELF BECAUSE IT'S EASY THAT WAY
    BUT I'VE GOT NO REASON TO BEAT THIS GUY'S FACE TO A FUCKING PULP HE'S JUST A POOR SAD LITTLE MAN WITH A POOR SAD LITTLE DREAM.
    GOOD LUCK. /SARCASM

NO BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS -- YOU'RE NOT GONNA WIN. JUST GO TO ANOTHER SECTOR OR SOME SHIT.

15. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

A vigilante does not make efforts to make a name for himself on public forums. This sentient seeks attention. While his motives of reducing crime in Antares are just, his method of doing so is ill-fated.

Nonetheless, I am interested to see how this plays out. An excellent social experiment.

-RayBeluga

16. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

Rather, interesting. -Rekjon
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Huhssss. Bad peoplessss.... hmmsss.. huh... Okay! -Meat-Pulverizer

17. Arcticil

ID: xsmugglerjoex

LOL you're so fucking edgy. why don't you unsheathe your katana and tip your fedora you flaming shitbag lmfao!!!

18. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

You make good points. Consider this an opening statement from me. I'm not out for attention, just making a few things clear and shedding light on what it is I'm after and intend to do. This isn't an attempt to be famous. If it was I'd show my face. I agree with you and I'm grateful for the support. After all, I tend to agree, actions speak louder than words. -RW

19. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

I once had a Katana.
    Accidentally cut my leg with it.
    Arizona took it away from me, then.
    - Tony

20. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

Sure are giving out names and info pretty freely for a group of "pro assassins." Isn't it past your bedtime? -RW