1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Speculation on the Blackleaf

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aero, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Optimism

Optimism Guest

Potatoes and beef? Actually, that's quite an interesting idea for a dish. I think I will call it meat and potatoes. Many thanks, green Fascist.

-RedPride4Ever

2. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

People already do that... It's called a stew- Jared.

3. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

(atton)

ID: xsmugglerjoex

when the hell did florans become stupid tsundere characters straight out of shitty anime? hrrngh.

4. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

Florans easily are killed. They are not super soldiers, not even big scary monsters, they are nothing more than self sufficient venus flytraps with weaponry. Roast them with flame throwers, shoot them with armor piercing bullets, or suffocate them. They require oxygen for photosynthesis, but they mostly only use that for emergency situations. I say we strategically bomb their food supply, gas the skies of port last and block out the nearest star, and continue bombing any and all routes of escape. I think too much into things, don't I? But that's why I am a genius. And I do realize the Blackleafs are reading this, but what can a few primal plants make out of words coming from a 'squishy', eh?

-Seaguard

5. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

This sounds quite expensive.
    -Lucie

6. CaptainBritton02

Extreme amounts of a thick poison gas and a few HE Orbital Bombardment Artillery Shells would cost quite a bit, wouldn't they? But no price is too large to save Antares and possibly many other frontiers and quadrants.

-Seaguard

7. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

One does not need to fire something from orbit to cause massive amounts of damage. The energy potential of merely allowing a floating boulder in space to fall to the surface of a planet is indeed enough to cause some large problems for the indigenous population.

I am not endorsing this. Just saying that buying "orbital artillery shells" is not a very cost effective idea. Tow in an asteroid. (with the permission of the RA of course for causing billions in damage)

-RayBeluga

8. CaptainBritton02

You're the expert... Though I still like it when stuff is packed with 3 tons of explosives and fired from a cannon a couple hundred thousand feet above a planet. And also, the RA kinda doesn't exactly exist, anymore. They either got eaten or bankrupted.

-Seaguard

#28 CaptainBritton02, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
  9. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

((Goddammit. A couple thousand feet is the height of a small mountain. The ISS is 250 MILES (1,320,000 feet) above Earth. Resistance is futile, you will be educated. <3 ))

10. CaptainBritton02

((Fixed. Those facts, though. I wish I could give you a paradox but my brain hurts from the last week of school))

11. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

Now I want some fucking stew...
    -Jared McBright