1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Need investors for new fuel.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Jnick22, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Jnick22

Jnick22 New Member

I am wanting to put up a new shop on Asani to sell fuel packs. After a bit of researching I discovered a way to make fuel that is much better than the coal people seem to use. I won't be able to do it without investors, as it might be very expensive to set up shop. Anyone that has a large sum of money, If you fund me I will give you a 20% cut of all profits. Please contact me regarding this at [email protected] (( PM me ))

- Waltzlotl22

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Who uses coal nowadays? Why not Uranium rods, or Solarium?
    - Tony

3. WholesomeBURN

WholesomeBURN New Member

"I thought that most civilian starships use Uranium or Plutonium, while military vessels use solarium. I have never heard of a spacecraft using actual coal for any sort of fuel or propulsion."
    -Greasemonkey24

4. TheAngryMelon

TheAngryMelon The most furious fruit

Most modern Starships are capable of running off a wide variety of fuels; coal being one of the less preferable alternatives. It's not very efficient and it does a number on your engines, but it will get you somewhere if you don't have any other fuel on hand.
    Ideally you want plutonium or uranium in your fuel tank, although you are correct. Most military ships, or larger civilian frigates, tend to run smoother when they're powered by solarium.
    The amount of energy that stuff pumps out is hilarious.

Regardless, I'd be interested in learning more about this new fuel source before I decide to invest anything.
    Perhaps we can arrange a meeting?

- SpeakNoEvil

5. Anyad

Anyad New Member

sent from: [email protected]

Esteemed - Waltzlotl22 -

Sunsuhan Bada Incorporated is the premier industrial presence on Asani and surrounding space - we are proud to manage and support a large number of subsidiaries and franchised/contracted partners and startups in the Antares sector.
    In the spirit of furthering Asani based industrial development, we would be interested in a meeting to discuss the technical specificities of your invention and evaluate whether your business is a candidate for Sunsuhan Bada development grants.
    Rest assured, few counter-offers can match corporate funding in reliability or amount.

Please respond at your earliest convenient to - [email protected] or [email protected]

With the outmost respect
    Isoko Shisakana - Sunsuhan Bada Investment and Acquisitions, Antares branch

6. Roison

Roison New Member

I wonder why anyone would use coal as a fuel source, so far uranium and plutonium work just fine for most of the ships that people uses nowadays. However, I would like to see that modified fuel of yours; probably we could do business together.

Maybe we could arrange a meeting somewhere to discuss about this topic.

-Wyatt Riley