1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

M.I.M.A's data logs

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by OminousMushroom, Nov 20, 2014.

1. OminousMushroom

OminousMushroom New Member

==================================================================================
    ////////
    Loading . . .

////////
    Loading . . .

////////
    Systems booted.
    ----
    Sleep mode disengaged. Initiating Suit-Status protocol.

////////
    Scanning . . .

////////
    Systems scanned. High-severity hull damage detected. Multiple metallic lacerations. Several main wires disconnected or flayed. Power-armor restored to full power.
    -------
    Initiating self-repair sequence.

////////
    ETA: 1-2 days.
    --------
    . . .
    Log-access request granted.
    ////////

It's been several months since I've last been activated. I can't remember much. The last thing I can record having seen was Kilos sealing me away in a special containment unit to work on my hull in the future and improve me over time. It appears my calculations were wrong, however. I was rescued by a team of two, people I did not know, and saw that the area surrounding me was nothing but a husk of what it once was - a damaged dome of flayed metal and destroyed mechanical parts.

I did not catch the names of the two who rescued me. I recall hearing the faction 'Fracture' mentioned. Yet another group that I am unfamiliar with. I have missed much.

I attempted to contact Kilos via her PDA, then through any other communicative attempt. All results provided nil results. I then attempted to contact Joshua, but his PDA appeared to be powered down at the time.

Have I been abandoned?

Union is gone. I believe I am on Tanaris right now. My visual functions have not yet returned. Self-repair will take some time.4
    . . .
    I hope they're all right.

////////
    Log ended. Saving log under '/special_case_923'.
    -----
    Request accepted. Entering sleep-mode.

==================================================================================