1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

It seems Florans are officially plants that copy all "flesh-being" biological processes. *sigh*

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Malachar, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

[​IMG]
    So, instead of Coffee causing a stunted/increased growth like normal plants, they just get a caffeine high.
    3 cheers for being undecisive on whether you want your plant people to be plant people, or normal people made of plants.

Next time on chucklefish Z, the floran tribes get drunk off human wine and and do human drugs with no different effects.

But they're still totally just plants.

/stunted [further] growth and muscular devlopment from Petal's caffeine addiction now moot.
    Meh, she's dead anyway.

2. Wreth

Wreth New Member

There's no way an active organism like a floran could have a similar metabolism to a real plant anyway.

Not to mention that they are aliens and not going to be exactly like earth plants

3. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

Also, that's not really lore, as the Floran just claims that.

4. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Theres just so much conflicting info about florans that it basically amounts to "make your own head-canon, cause chuckles doesn't have any"

5. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Florans origins are [REDACTED]" in the lore. Which to me implies they are something more than just plants, otherwise why wouldn't the lore just say plants instead of "[REDACTED]"

6. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Never know, It could be that their origins come from a dandelion puff, and they're ashamed of that fact.

7. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Ha, to a floran a pretty flower could be a symbol of stabbing and conquest. They probably see dandelions as representative of florans spreading across the stars and conquering.

I mean despite their bloodthirsty lifestyle, the flag they chose for themselves is a pretty red flower. So they clearly don't associate flowers with peace and love like humans do.

8. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Florans originated from the coffee plant.
    It's why they're so full of energy, jittery, and easily irratable.
    Florans contain copious amounts of natural caffeine.

9. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

Oh my god, with how fast they multiply, someone could start a Floran coffee farm.

10. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Soylent Coffee is Florans!

11. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

I'll have my floran with vanilla creamer and sugar please