1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Should I?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GuardianPotato, Nov 16, 2014.

1. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

So if you're all not aware. Blackfang invasion on opp. Now here's the question. Should Feltih go down int he fighting? If yes, say why. If no, say why.

2. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

I think he's holding you back, as has been said before he's sort of stagnated in development and is no longer making any significant character progress. You don't have to straight up kill him off, but take him out of the game, he's had a good run.

3. Sen

Sen Guest

Please die, Felith.

4. Vornvynzar

Vornvynzar New Member

It would make a great scoop! :D

5. skipi

skipi New Member

your character is genuinely bad and if you keep holding onto it your rp will only continue to stagnate and decay
    in other words yes, please let felith die

6. WholesomeBURN

WholesomeBURN New Member

I say do it, gives you a chance to let go, start over, maybe play someone who isn't terrifying.

7. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

He should probably die soon, seeing as he's always put in such dangerous situations. If not then, then sometime within the next few months.

8. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

As a person with a fuck ton of alts, here's what I have to say; STARTING A NEW CHARACTER IS SO MUCH FUN OMFG. Because look, it sucks having like, no one to RP with all of the sudden, it starts off slow and boring but honestly after crossing that point and you find people to RP with it gets really fun. I'd suggest starting a new character with no military skills or combat knowledge, y'know, a normal lad or lass that has their day ruined because their toast was burnt, not because there was a terrorist attack they had to stop. I think It'll be a fun change, and you really avoid a lot of drama like that.

9. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Ignoring the usual trolls who never have anything worthwhile to contribute.

Felith has kinda run his course, the same way i felt with Petal. There's not much more he can do at this stage. So it might be a good idea to close the book, let the aftermaths of his death affect who they will, and give you a chance to play/start another character.

10. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

K I chose option number three. Got the fuck out of Antares.

11. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

I did that with Cole, and, welp, good luck resisting the temptation to bring him back if your buddies beg you to. It's better to kill chars like that off.