1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Concerns with the RA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by skipi, Nov 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

Actually, it states that if we do part ways, we're liable to just be targeted individually instead of as a group, whether or not we're deserving of any criticism we might receive. Ya see, just as you guys don't trust us, I (notice I say "I", not "we") don't trust many of you to deliver criticism in a helpful way. In fact, I believe that many of you would intentionally try to drive us away from this community if you finally manage to break up our group. Ya see? It's a two way street, you don't trust us, and I don't trust you.

Once again, I want to make this crystal-clear, these are my own personal feelings. They do not represent the USAF group, or whatever you want to call us.

2. skipi

skipi New Member

It's difficult to criticize someone when there's nothing to criticize about them.

3. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

Not really, you can find flaws in just about anyone, given enough time. No one's perfect, mistakes will always be made, and if that person has some bad history and makes a mistake after trying to improve, even if it is the tiniest mistake, they can be criticized for it. Even if we all went our own ways and we improved tremendously, I highly doubt any of you will forget the past.

4. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

Forgive me, I'm lost. Reading is like math?

5. Atom

Atom New Member

Maybe you shouldn't try and make a valid argument when your on LSD.

6. skipi

skipi New Member

i think he's trying to say that expanding your brain makes you smarter
    i'll get the helium

7. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

I think understand what Malachar was getting at. Just as 2+2=5, this "Actually, ya see, outside of our comfort zone is outside of a military faction. Outside of our group of friends is just setting us up to knock us back down when we screw up even slightly, and then we won't have the support of anyone" means this "This clearly states that you are afraid of getting criticism outside of your group".

8. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

Gonna step in again.

The USCM guys are working on it. They're stepping outside of a military faction and trying something new. Most have stuck together, but not all are still with the core group. They're trying, and people are expecting different results when they are being very hostile about it. I'm usually against names, but I'm looking at you, Atom. You're being just as unreasonable as you see them being, right now.

However, at this point, the thread is obsolete, and has served its purpose, so I'd suggest closing it.

9. Atom

Atom New Member

No need to announce your stepping in every time you make a post. Your not as important as you may think.

10. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

Got me. I'm pretty much the life blood of the server.
    Avis 4 Admin 2k14

EDIT: Seriously, though. Thread should be locked at this point.

11. Atom

Atom New Member

I hope they do change. Good luck to them.

12. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Seconded for lock, RA is dead, we're all trying new things, and there's been enough mudslinging.

13. Atom

Atom New Member

I'll vote third for lock after the brain expanding guy.

14. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

*Turns key, locks thread. Accidentally drops key down a sewer grate*
    ...oops. Oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.