1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

(COMING SOON!) Omega Corp.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by yoyohaloreach, Nov 13, 2014.

1. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

[​IMG]
    Omega Corporation Weapons & Tech
    ((Coming Soon!))
    Hello there! For those of you who have no idea who I am, my name is Omega (Hence the company name) I was literally the first gun dealer in all of Antares. And for those of you who do remember me back all the way in Avalon, it's good to be coming back!
    Anyways let me say this Omega Corp.'s coming back, and in better ways then ever it has ever been! Yes we are spreading from weapons to Mercenary Aid, Cybernetics as well as robotics! I've come here to say a few things before I start, machines can get you only so far in engineering these things. So I'm here to ask for assistance from the citizens of antares to join up with us! I am looking for Engineers, Weapons Tech developers and as well as Soldiers to fight with us! We have the money and technology to support these things, so those of you who are capable with machines, guns and technology please contact me. Well nothing else to say but keep your eyes open and your wallets even more so the russian with the big guns is coming back!

2. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

(Okay so Mercenaries are more like a squad BTW.)

3. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

A laughable claim, the first gun merchant in the sector, please. I remember your mass produced shovelware with a complete lack of any sort of artistry to the craft. Good luck though, not that you need it. Selling arms in this sector is one of the easiest gigs I have ever had.

-B00mb1rd

4. Oblivions99

Oblivions99 New Member

This seems like an opportunity to do something large. Count me in

-Xenon

5. RyanCowLord

RyanCowLord New Member

you can count me in if i can shoot things and get payed

-Jebediah

6. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

Oh, joy. More guns.