1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[Bronko & Cili] Skav Log

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by JimHarrison, Nov 10, 2014.

1. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

Located on the On-Board computer of Cili Szabo, are the Acquisition Logs and Journals of Bronko and Cili herself.

Personal Log of Bronko - 11/10/2414

"Bronko got lots of pretty stuff with Cili. Today was a good day. We saw one guy when we was at New Chicago, but he didn't stay long after Bronko threatened to SMASH him. Oh, Bronko is so smart. So, we went to the Club and looked around for anything good - and we came across this Elevator that was smashed to shit. But Cili is real smart, and knows how to do things like that, like fix stuff. So we did. And when we get down there, we find all these crates of stuff for the bar! Whoopie, really cool. And then uh, we kept going. And we found this safe with the deed to the place. Pretty neat, too."

View attachment 2623

After that, we bailed with our junk and went on to the Wolves Den. Boy, is that place a mess right now. Bronko was real surprised. Real surprised, yes sir. Most of the castle had been wiped clean, so we went to the MedBay and we totally hit a jackpot. Like, lots of stuff. Lots of chems and stuff. And the neatest frickin' picture Bronko ever has seen. Mhm.

View attachment 2624

Oh yeah. And like, we found a thruster in somebody's room, too. I guess that was pretty okay I guess.

-------

NEW CHICAGO HAUL 11/10/2414

View attachment 2622

x1 Red Avian Crystal
    x7 Bottles of Irish Whiskey
    x6 Bottles of Space-Sky Vodka
    x8 Bottles of Earthside Bourbon
    x3 Cases of Colonel Cosmos Brand Beer

x54 Pint Glasses
    x25 Shot Glasses

x325 Pixel-Chits
    x2 Paper Documents [Deed]

WOLVES DEN HAUL 11/10/2414

View attachment 2621

x12 Boxes of Medical Stimulant
    x27 Bottles of Prescription Painkillers
    x138 Sterile Needles
    x28 Suture Kits
    x8 Bottles of Disinfectant
    x6 First Aid Kits
    x1 Space Ready Thruster
    x1 Pretty Dress [Grey]
    x1 Vintage Farmer Painting

Attached Files:

2. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

Personal logs of Cili Szabo - 11/10/2414

"Shit, I don't even know where to start. We hit it, and we hit it big today. Went pokin' round over some rumors about some old colonies and finally nailed some coordinates to the place I was lookin' for. Me, Bronko, and Maya hit the place ground running. We gotta set up a camp there's so much shit to haul and data to scavenge. This shit's a motherload and it's gonna take a few day at least to get the shit all out."

Haus Haul 11/10/2414

[​IMG]

4x Shipping Crates of oil drums.
    2x Containers of unrefined gold
    21x Bottles of various liquors
    6x Plush dolls
    1x Snow Globe

[​IMG]
    1x Armed Warhead!!! ((The money-maker))

"We've just started movin' the shit out and into storage. Gonna take a while. Will update as more shit gets moved."