1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Felith; and his robot body.

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by GuardianPotato, Nov 10, 2014.

1. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

that doesn't work in large-scale RP because people always get real-life complications, and it also takes a damn age and a half to complete if there's anything more than two people.

2. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

I believe they are referring to the fact that "calling you out" mid-rp wouldn't change anything because you'd just create some ridiculous explanation as to why your actions are justified, and continue as you had planned.

I can actually support this claim, having experienced it firsthand.

All your excuses, explanations, technicalities, dumb luck, etc. just add up to the fact that felith is very much a "play-to-win" character, and thus utterly annoying to interact with.

3. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

HOKEH. I realize I may of gotten a bit heated during this. And for that I apologize. FF I apologize for that bit of sorta attack. I realize I need to moderate myself. Just I would also -like- people to help me. I am not perfect. I cannot catch every single thing I do wrong. I realize you guys shouldn't need to do that in the first place. But we've all come to agree I may have a bad habit. And no one beats bad habits alone.

4. Sen

Sen Guest

Felith, please die.

5. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

And that character wouldn't force you to RP cyberbody mambo jambo that you don't know how to.

6. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Alright. I'm going to take this all into consideration and think it all over. Thanks to the ones that actualy provided constructive critizism. Which was most of you.

7. Eleven

Eleven Mädchen in Uniform

we did this with 10-12 people and it worked out decently.
    not at the attack of Port Last but another small event.

8. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

Or move Felith out of this sector, that would make sense.
    Living in place where you lost your entire body doesn't.